Chapter 6 (little bit of smut and fluff)

You didn't want to go nor did you want to breath in the gas. She then pulled out a remote and smirked. "Take a deep breath and we won't have problems" her eye's full of lust. You nod for no once more and she presses a button and turns it on high. She gave you a evil smirk as soft moan's can be heard from you but you didn't want anyone to hear. "What was that? Can't hear you?" she said in a teasing tone you knew she could hear you moaned a bit louder but not to loud. "Honey your whispering" she said more teasingly. "Sooo do we get kids?" Mina asked "If she will comply then maybe one" she said. You felt it get more and more rough you had to it was starting to get so bad that your pant's were soaked. You opened your mouth removing your hand and starting panting heavily with your tongue sticking out as saliva dripped from your mouth and onto the floor. "I see the collar come's in handy" she said as she activated her quirk once again. You just kept on trying to catch your breath but it didn't work instead you ended up on your knees begging for her to not use the gas.

She smirked and blew the gas away. "You must of had learned from when i caught you huh?" all you could do is nod so you nodded for yes. You crawl over to the girl's it went well until Mina whispers something in your ear "Maybe you should last longer in rounds to have kids" Mina then giggled. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" "ohhh im telling" Jiro said in a teasing tone "No need i already heard it" she said and she reaches for the remote and put's it higher. You start panting once again and Mina giggles "Y-you want t-the f-fucking c-collar b-bitch?" "Ah ah ah~ would you like me to turn it up?" she said in a teasing tone. "N-no im g-good!" "Then follow them and be good" she say's before she hands Toru the remote. As the girl's walk to recovery you follow them and you see the remote go down a bit. Once you reach recovery girl you hide in a classroom that's empty.

"Huh? where did she go?" Mina asked. "I don't think she likes it here" "No kidding toru" Jiro says. "Do i put the remote on high so she come's?" Toru says "Go for it" Jiro says. Once Toru puts the remote on high they sit down and wait. "Yeah i think i might get one of those for you when you do not study." Momo say's. Jiro run's to her room and starts studying. You crawl back to them panting very heavily. "Inside for blood and cuddles" Momo says with a smirk you comply and crawl inside and sit on the bed. "Okay Mina get the boy's for the sleepover and everyone else set up a little bit and check and annoy jiro" Momo says before walking inside and closing the door behind her. "Hey there kid's what do you need?" Recovery girl asks. "Shirt off please" Momo says you listen and take your shirt off to show burns and cuts. "Oh my well my quirk can't fix it so just treat the cut's and for the burn use a towel with cold water to make it cold then use it on the cuts" Momo smile's "okay then recovery girl" Momo walks out with you not to close behind her. "M-momo..?" You ask her still panting "Yes?" she asks concerned "C-can you t-turn the c-collar off?" Momo turns the collar off and puts the remote in her pocket.

Momo open's the door to show everyone but grape there you start shaking because they are staring. "Please dont stare she doesn't like it" Momo says before walking inside. You follow behind her and watch as she puts the remote on Mina's desk. You bite Mina's bed frame sharpening your fang's. "Hey! stop that!" Mina says walking over to get you off. Everyone is laughing as you growl not letting her pull you away. "Come here please your ear's are bleeding!" a boy with green hair say's. You go over to him and sit smelling him to make sure toga is not in the school. He pets your ears and cleans off the blood. "There you go" he says with a smile. "Okay lets play truth or dare!" Mina says. After everyone agreed you went to the corner and made alcohol bottle's you drank them down quickly and threw them outside the window. "Is that glass breaking!?" Jiro asks. "No idea but what is she doing in the corner?" Mina asks. Momo makes a small blade and make's a cut on her arm "Come you were good so you get some" Momo then smiles as you walk over to her tripping on air. "Why does she look..drunk?" Shoto asks. You then lick the blood off of her arm carefully. "Her breath does smell like it" Momo says "But where did she get it from?" Mina asks "Her quirk she made the bottles and threw them outside" Oijiro explains.

Momo pet's your ears as you fall asleep on her. Midnight walk's in the room and closes the door. "I think she is drunk midnight..." Denki say's "I told you to watch her we found out her past and its not good not good at all." You wake up confused but then jump on nemuri and nuzzle into her chest. "I swear she's like a puppy!" Mina says a couple minutes later you take off the blindfold and stare at her from the corner of your eye "Okay enough of scaring people go to sleep" she says while humming a song you fall asleep shortly after and wrap your tail around her leg to make sure she is still there.

Once the game was over everyone was tired so we all headed back to the dorms Nemuri picked you up and went to her room. She then changed your clothes and changed her's she then laid down cuddling you and holding you close.

To be continued...