dear reader

As a tribute to my former self, I wanted to share this small part of a larger piece I'm working on. Honey, I'm Healing is a labor of pure love and ode to the tribulations I (and surely many others can relate to) experienced in my past. The road to growing up is never easy, but I hear it'll be worth it and so I guess this is the product of that. Writing out these pieces of myself has been the most rewarding thing in the world. While the most terrifying has been sharing it with you all.
     The greatest debate of my life has (and probably will always be) handing over my most personal writing with the world. I found that when something means so much to me it's beautiful until I release it. Then it morphs into whatever the audience perceives it to be. So, I hope you understand that no matter how much time passes, I always have the best intentions. The my work and life, has and will always be aimed at helping those who feel unseen seen and understand. The be kind to people and give them the nourishment they've been lacking.
     Thank you so much for reading my poetry and prose collection, Honey, I'm Healing. In the hope that it's begun to sew up whatever or whoever ripped you apart.

Kindly,