Chp.1 The letter

A/n

Hey people my first chapter hope it's good. I should stop talking but anyways enjoy bye Moon out:) 

(Y/n pov)

It was a not so bright day to wake up, but my natural alarm (my cat) Sapphire decided that I, her rightful owner should wake up and feed her. Suddenly a knock was at my door instantly I knew it was Moonlight, she is basically my whole family, she's like a mother, father and sister to me all at the same time. I call her Moon for short, because her name was to long for me to say, blame my lazy ass for that. "'Morning Sunshine, I got breakfast for you. Oh, and there's a letter for you at the table, it was sent by a dove and signed by Wilbur Soot you should go read it soon.'' Moon said to me in her motherly voice.

As I got up to collect my letter and breakfast Sapphire my cat decided that I was too slow to feed her and ran In front of my legs tripping me over, toughs having me fall on the floor In front of Moon. I felt embarrassed but Moon said it was ok and that she knew I was really clumsy which made me pout. Anyways I opened my letter reading each word carefully in disbelief that Wilbur was at war, and here I thought that he was all calm and shit but no. I read the letter out to Moon, and she said she can accompany me to the new place called L'manburg.

A/N (what the letter said/wrote)

Dear Y/N L/n

My old friend, as you might know I am currently at war with our neighbouring country, and I would like to call in that small Favour that you owe me and would like your assistance in the upcoming war. Please come by prime path in 2 days and my friend Tommy will pick you up.

Yours sincerely Wilbur Soot. 

So, we packed our bags and set off to L'manburg.

Hey my people it's Moon here and I would really like it if you guys, gals and non-binary's could kindly comment down below how my books are going and that if I need to change anything that'll be good to know. Anyways don't forget to drink water and eat food.

That's all Moon out:) 

391 words