Chp.3 Wilbur

A/n

Hey guys and gals plus my nonbinary friends, I'm really sorry for not posting as frequent as I started off with, I had some family business going on so yeah. Anyways here's another chapter hope you people enjoy:)

Moonlight's (POV)

So, starting off with a bang, we've (and by we, I mean Tommy, Sapnap and George) already started a fight about being the good side of this war. As I stayed quiet to collect information from them about how they acted when in a conversation, and what their facial expressions were when they were mad, angry, wrong or right. I got most of their facial expressions, but one just one person I couldn't get at all. Wanna guess...... good guess it was Dream. Dream and his little mask, I couldn't argue about it though, because I have something similar to his mask, it's like a bandana but I wrapped it around my eyes, I can clearly see from the inside but from the outside it just looks like black and red silk. One benefit of wearing it was so no one could see my emotions and facial expressions (even though I don't show them much), and two was to hide things from the pat that I don't like bringing up anymore.

Then again, a third voice popped up into the mix of this crazy conversation "Dream what are you doing here?" The voice sounded serious, and then all of a sudden it sounded happy almost like he got an early Christmas present "Y/n is that you? Oh, I missed you so much, so glad you choses to come" with that Y/n's neck snapped around and ran full speed at the voice taking him to the ground with her, which turned this awkward conversation into a laughing fit.

As I stated before I don't show emotions much outside but I did give it a giggle, you know sometimes it is really funny seeing Y/n turn into a child, speaking of child I asked my child Y/n who's on the floor "oi kid who's this?" And as usual she stood straight up to make it look like she was a serious adult and said in a stern voice "one I'm not a kid, and two this is Wilbur the one I was talking about" I hummed in agreeance and Wilbur said "Hi. You must be the Moonlight that Y/n here talks a lot about" I hummed again and said a quick "yeah that would be me then" then I was pushed slightly out of the way by the other child (Tommy) as he ran to Wilbur and screamed " you mean THE Moonlight, you know the one who took out a whole fucking army of 1,000 men by her fucking self, and why did you fucking leave me out like I was air or some shit, bitch" and to that Wilbur said "well you weren't listening to me at the meeting and also you weren't speaking with the adults" so with that reply Tommy shut up and quietly mumbled curses word predominantly to Wilbur. "So, I didn't know I was that famous for Tommy to, you know comment on me like that" I said with a chuckle, and Tommy's face flushed a bright red in embarrassment as everyone laughed at his statement and his face.

Then we got interrupted by George's cough bringing us back to the silence until Sapnap busted out "what the fuck was that, you guys acted like us three were like not here and instead we were invisible", to that Y/n replied with "you guys kinda where for me" which again made us all laugh. That was until Dream stated that they (his group of men) should be leaving and to that I said "ok green man just don't stalk up on us again because I won't hesitate to put this knife next to your throat and cut your whole head off, and trust me I keep my words, and I suggest you don't follow me ether" I got a quick nod from Dream and with that they left. 

Hey my children it's Moon her wanting to check if you peeps like the book and also is you have eaten anything or have had a drink yet. Also don't forget to comment and tell me if the book is good or bad so far. thx But that's all.

Moon out:) 

735 words