Chp.7 Unconscious

Hey, I back (hopefully longer than last time) hope u are doing well. Having nice people come say hi. Ok sorry I just didn't have time to write the last chapter or so. Soz for the wait but I have time now. Ok ok story time lets gooooooooooo!!

Moon's POV

Okay so first things first, I've been knocked out. Second THAT'S THE FIRST TIME EVER THAT I WAS KNOCKED OUT, LIKE WHAT. Ok calm I'm fine, that's a lie I'm not. I can feel my body going numb also being carried by.... Not sure yet and Y/n screaming my name in the background. The words I can make out so far were "LET HER GO!!!". so, I gathered all the energy that I had left in my body to open my eyes, but I could only squint and see Y/n on the floor trying to get to me and the only thing holding her back was Wilbur.

Then I felt the unknown human get on a horse, I slowly lifted my head and was met with Dream's fucking side profile. He turned his head around looking at me with his cocky ass smile, then asked George for a blind fold. I don't think that it was for me though because it was a bit small for me, if I'm being honest, I think their goal was to get Y/n then threaten them for L'manburg. I was then blindfolded and we road for approximately 30 mins.

Y/n's POV

"Why are you holding me Wilbur, let me go after them" I screamed. "You know I can't let you do that Y/n you'll get you're self-killed" Wilbur scolded, "But what about Moon, she's still out there with them" I whined. "If she really is as good as Tommy says then we should trust her shouldn't we Y/n" Wilbur brothered me. "yeah, I bet she'll get out any time" Tommy comforted me, "fine, I'll stay" I murmured, "Good" Wilbur said.

Moon's POV

Then I was carried again, walking this time I felt us go up a few sets of stairs, and I think that we passed 4 corridors then Dream came to a stop and opened a door. Then harshly dropping me on what I assumed to be a bed, and I landed with an "Oof" getting a small chuckle out of Dream. As he took the blind fold off me, I was immediately hit in face (not Dream, no) by a beam of light, it took me a few seconds to get use to the light, but I got around it.

I looked around my surroundings, looking for anything helpful or anything that could get me out of here. But alas nothing of use except for a glass window, if I could get something sharp to hit it with, I could get out, but the risk is that I didn't know how high this room was. All I know is this room can see the sun clearly and its around 3 pm with that knowledge I knew this room was at least 2 stories high. Won't do that much damage if I jump down. Now all I have to do was get a knife, and I found exactly what I was looking for on Dream. I just have to get it.

Dream backed away from me, pulling a chair from under the table and sitting on it with the chair back facing me. I just glared at him not saying anything, he started to talk "So.... You're THE Moonlight.... right", I just scoffed, replying with a bitter tone "Who the Fuck else would I be... you're Mum?" laughing slightly at the end. "Okay all jokes aside I have you now, and you're under my control. whatever I say they'll listen, and if I don't get what I want by next week you'll be here forever or worst DEAD" Dream threatened.

My overkill instinct kicked in and I guess I popped of at Dream "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW that WHATEVER YOU'RE PLANING, IT'S NOT GONNA WORK" I pulled Dream in by his collar, he looked shocked I swear I could see a tint of pink around his neck and ears, and I assumed his face as well. "Because I have faith in Y/n and them, they won't do Shit, Bitch" I spat at his face, I smiled slightly under my mask as I was able to grab Dream's pocketknife from his leg pack (I think that's what it's called) but also chuckled at Dream being paralyzed in my hold, mouth slightly opened wanting to say something but can't.

He soon snaped out of it mumbling something under his breath hurriedly getting out of my grasp, standing up and leaving. I counted 10 steps after he closed the door thinking that he was far away enough then bolted to the window smashing it open making a loud noise, and glass all on the floor. I got ready to jump out safely but stopped when I heard the door slam open, Dream in the door frame shocked, angry, furious all emotions together. After seeing Dream, I wasted no time in jumping out the window, landing on the grass with a barrel roll getting up and sprinting as fast as I can. Heading straight to the forest, I could hear Dream scream something "FUCK!!" I laughed as I kept running.

Whooaaaaaaa long chapter whatttt hi again you're currently at the end of this chapter hope you like it. byeeeeeeeeeeee

Drink

Eat

Sleep

That's it Moon out!!

921 words