Chp. 6 Fight time

Haiyaaaaaaaaaaa Moons back in town POG!

New chp soz for long update to much schoolwork anyway pogchamp happens next. Read to find out, by the way Im thinking of changing this to an Dream x oc instead but with Y/n included but you could always think of my oc as you as well. :)

Recap cuz long time

We stopped and looked towards the puff of smoke only to see an enchanted trident in the middle of it, and on the handle, it had Moon's initials carved on it. "Did you really think about starting a fight without me?", "OMG Moon your back!" I basically screamed at Moon. "And here I thought that you were gonna start a fight without me, so now you notice me", "how could I not see you come on" I replied. Then Moon stated "shall we get this fight started, boys?"

Moons POV

As soon as I finished the sentences Dream jumped me with his signature axe hoping to get me down, but I moved to the side just in time, catching his hand and kicking it up knocking the axe out of his hands in the air. Then I backflipped and caught his axe aiming it at his neck, "didn't think you were that bad Dream". Now with Dream under my control it would be easier to win, but nothing goes my way EVER, when a flaming arrow came out of nowhere. It was aimed at my chest a shot that would definitely take a life from me, but I was quick, way faster than the arrow. Jumping up into the air, I dodged it landing on my feet but knocked down by...... you guessed it Dream now with his axe to MY neck.

"What do you think now Your highness, am I really that bad" Dream said with a cocky smile, "phtttttt you gotta be kidding me, this all you got?" with that said I lifted my knee up hitting directly between his legs. In the moment Dream collapsed on the floor moving his hand to hide his pain, as George ran up checking on him "you good dude", "hope you didn't want kids that early cuz I don't think you can have them anymore" I said calmly. Then I turned when I heard a scream that I knew very well, "Y/N!!!!!!" I screamed as I saw Sapnap pointing a sword at her neck, "Back the FUCK away from her SAPNAP OR YOUR LIFE IS GONE!" I threatened withdrawing my katanas, he didn't move not one bit.

I felt confused he should be scared, afraid he should have let her go, but instead he just smiled, the kind of smile you see a psychopath do. Then I realized I turned around only to be met by the end of Dreams axe knocking me out. That it I thought that's the fight and I was here knocked out helpless, hopeless and nothing to do.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii end of new chapter how was it, but at the same time glad u made it, I don't rly have anything else to say.

Eat

Drink

Sleep

You'll need it neways byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

527 words