Chp. 5 "come, back!"

Hey ppl two chapter a week......... wait......nvm

anyways new chp ppl hope u enjoy

byeeeeeeee

Y/n Pov

It was the third day that Moonlight left, and I was getting kinda lonely as to being the only girl in L'manburg. Right now, we're currently gathering the finishing resources for the upcoming war, then suddenly I heard a high-pitched scream, as all of us gathered up at the front gate of L'manburg we saw Tubbo with a knife pointed at his neck. We looked up at saw the person pointing the knife was Dream with his friends behind bows and arrows pulled back ready to shoot at any moment. Then out of nowhere Tommy ran out and went straight for Dream desperate to get Tubbo back, but before he could do anything Wilbur stopped him and stood out to speak to Dream.

"Gentlemen what's the point of this encounter, having one of my men under your clutches" Dream simply replied with "Well we caught him scourging around our area with quite the number of potions in his pockets", "well in that case could you, you know let him FUCKING go!" Tommy screamed.

"How about........No" Sapnap said back to the child. "Are we about to fight right now" I said, "I think that we are sweetheart" Dream said with a smirk even though I can't see it I knew he had one under his goddamn stupid mask, and with that said I almost puked at the shitty nickname he gave me. With that said both sides of people headed towards each other but only to be stopped by a puff of smoke forming in the middle of the so called 'battleground'.

We stopped and looked towards the puff of smoke only to see an enchanted trident in the middle of it, and on the handle, it had Moon's initials carved on it. "Did you really think about starting a fight without me?", "OMG Moon your back!" I basically screamed at Moon. "And here I thought that you were gonna start a fight without me, so now you notice me", "how could I not see you come on" I replied. Then Moon stated "shall we get this fight started, boys?"

Haihya ello hi Moon here I wanna say sorry for the short chapter I just didn't have enough ideas for this chapter but I will say the next chapter will %100 be at least longer than this one

Remember to eat drink and sleep it good mental things

Anyways Moon out byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

438 words