Chapter One: The Chat

John had beat up Blyke. For what reason? The Safe House. The Safe House was a place for people to be free and do whatever they wanted. The complete opposite of John's ideal goal.

Headmaster Vaughn had overlooked the situation. Yes he was able to look past most things, but if this kept on happening in Wellston Private High School... What will happen next? He couldn't handle the risk of losing control of his school. He couldn't risk the chance of losing everything the school was built on, like sand escaping in between his fingers.

He called a group of students to his office. Remi, Blyke, Isen, Seraphina, Arlo, and John. They all needed to change something. They all needed something to change them. And he knew just the way to do it.

The students entered the office one by one. Headmaster Vaughn looked up at all of them from his seat before clearing his throat.

"You guys have been causing too much of a ruckus!" exclaimed Headmaster Vaughn. "You all need to learn more. During this spring break, I'm telling you, you all are going to the nearby campsite, Camp Creekwater, and are going to spend the whole break there to learn how to make amends and for god's sake be FRIENDS."

There were some complaints and grumbles, but Headmaster Vaughn shot them all down instantly. There was no other choice.

And of course, the trip was everyone's worst nightmare. Being stuffed in a car driving to the middle of nowhere with the student that had been wrecking the school from the inside out. To John however, part of his conscience had hope. "Just maybe, maybe this will be alright." He kept reassuring himself. They all made a group chat (which John happily named "Hell"), and made plans for the "break".

Hell Groupchat
Saturday 8:03 am

Arlo:  So when are we going to leave?

Blyke:  Wait, what about the car-?

Isen:  Don't worry, I rented one.

Blyke:  wait wut-

John:  You are suprisngly relaible.

Isen:  I know 😢 😭

Remi: Why don't we all meet on Sunday morning at the park to go together to the car?

Blyke: Heck no. I ain't walking that far with Isen.

Isen:  excuse me, I let you stay in my dorm room 👀

Blyke: I had no other choice, you had no other choice

John: This is succh a hasrh topic to me, ouch 😭

Blyke:   ...

Isen:     ...

Remi:  ...

Arlo:   ...

John:   what?

Arlo:  You have feelings?

John:   ...

John:    😔👊

Blyke:  BAHHAHAHSHSAHAHHAH

Seraphina:  Oh yeah, John becomes a completely different person in text.

John:  I relaese my inner persona ✨

Arlo:  who agrees to go to a park? Let's vote.

John:  ...

John:  👍