Introduction

'The asshole' is back! You first met him in Just Tell Me You Love Me; And now he's back; And so is she, Allyson Cassidy.

Adam Jace Murray fell in love with Ally at 19. The summer they spent together was the best summer of his life - until it ended with Ally leaving him heartbroken.

"You were fun for the summer. But did you honestly think, I would want to be associated with a poor bastard like you?"

The cruelty of her words wounded him deeply and haunted him for the next 10 years. Over the past 10 years he has managed to bring himself out of poverty and become a Billionaire.

Now their roles are reversed. She needs money. He has billions. All she has to do is agree to be his mistress.

Revenge is sweet. But what if, the love you had 10 years ago never really went away? Can you let go of the past, and trust the person who betrayed you? What if there is a deeper reason to explain why the person you love betrayed you?

Find out in His Heart's Mistress. The books in His Heart's Series serves as companion novels to the Just Series, that features supporting characters from the series. Each book is a standalone.

Book 1: His Heart's Mistress - (Adam and Allyson) completed
Book 2: His Heart's Desire - (Luke and Olivia) June 18, 2015
Book 3: His Heart's Love - (Ethan and Andi ) July 26, 2015