Epilogue

3 weeks later...

Ally

"Honey, you worry too much. I'm sure it's just a bug," I said.

"Ally, sweetheart will you just do this for me please? I want to make sure you're okay. I don't like seeing you so sick," he said.

I placed my hand on his face and caressed it tenderly.

My husband. My ever loving husband.

After we got back together, we married the very next week. Adam hired the best of the best to pull off a wedding so quickly. He said he didn't want to wait long incase I changed my mind - like that will ever happen.

Adam wanted to make sure that I got the wedding of my dreams. He insisted on going all out and giving me everything that I want to make sure that our special day was perfect.

And it was indeed perfect.

It was the happiest day of my life.

And now we are on our second week of our honeymoon in Rio, and I have spent the last two days vomiting. Adam has been going crazy with worry and insisted on having a doctor check on me, and make sure that everything was okay.

So here we are an hour later after Adam insisted on taking me to the doctor.

The doctor came into the room with the test results, a smile forming on his face as he took his seat behind his desk and faced us. "Well, it is my pleasure to bring you good news. Would you like to hear it?"

I gripped Adam's hand so tight. I don't see anything good coming out of this doctors appointment but okay...

"Please," Adam said.

"It is my pleasure to tell you that you're going to have a baby," he exclaimed. "Congratulations. I would say that you are coming into your third month of pregnancy."

I blinked a few times not believing my ears. "Excuse me? Did you... Did you just say pregnant? I'm pregnant?"

The doctor nodded wit a smile. "Yes. Congratulations!"

"We're pregnant sweetheart. Can you believe it?" Adam said as a huge smile formed on his mouth.

I opened my mouth to say something, but the words I wanted to say wouldn't come out.

I swallowed hard and tried again. "But... But I had a miscarriage before and the doctor said, I will not be able to conceive again," I said.

"Well, I don't know why the doctor's would say that, but you are perfectly healthy and perfectly capable of baring a child, Mrs. Murray."

I shook my head, too stunned and confused to say anything.

"Sweetheart did you talk to the doctor yourself?" Adam asked me.

I shook my head. "No. My father. He... He..." Oh god.

"No," I said in disbelief. "He lied to me," I said as realization dawned on me. "I wanted to talk to the doctor myself but he insisted that I shouldn't and that there was no point since the doctor will just tell me the same thing he was telling me. He said why do I need to punish myself by hearing the same news from the doctor."

Adam rubbed my back, as he tried to comfort me.

"How could he be so cruel?" I whispered. "And all that lost time. We could have been together sooner," my bottom lip trembled, as I try to hold back my tears.

Adam pulled me into his arms and kissed my temple. "None of that matters now sweetheart. What matters is that we're together now and we have been given a second chance. We've been given a miracle, querida."

I sniffed, then smiled at my husband tenderly. "You're right. It doesn't matter now. I have everything I have ever wanted and needed, right here with you," I said.

"I love you very much, sweetheart," he said and bent down to kiss me.

"I love you too, Adam. I'm yours forever."

The End

"The course of true love never did run smooth" - William Shakespeare

"Sometimes the past has a way of coming back and turning it into the present..."

"Love kindly. Love completely. Love truthfully. Love devotedly. Love selflessly..."

"When you lose someone you love, it's not the bad memories that hurts the most; it's the good memories that hurts the most because it reminds you of the things that you had and you can no longer have"

"Sometimes when people love each other very much, they need time apart, so when they come back together, their love is even stronger" - anonymous

"Healing takes time and requires patience and love."