{21} Reckoning

Tanwir Sarker

The soft press of her lips against mine forced all coherent thoughts out. I was prisoned by her, enthralled by her beauty that I no longer understood a world without her, without my arms wrapped around her waist.

She used her tongue to push against my lips, a silent plea for more, an initiation for her own desires to which I happily complied, a rough groan caught at the back of my throat. I couldn't. I shouldn't.

Yet I could barely stop myself.

I wanted more. I wanted to keep tasting her, wanted to see how far we could take this. I longed to see the flames of our desire burn into more, to watch my wife unravel as she took the pleasure she deserved.

Kanza smiled against my lips, hands trailing from my chest and up to wrap around my neck, tugging my head closer to hers as she made a soft hum of satisfaction. Somehow, someway, she moved her legs to straddle me, fingers tangling themselves into the mess of my dark hair.

My body reacted to her before I could comprehend the change of pace, the urgency in the slant of her lips as her warmth spread through me, the heat of her body pushing against mine.

I knew my wife was vulnerable now. I knew she was scared about her family. I knew she was still haunted by her own demons.

But I kept kissing her. It was a need that grew, a seedling of desire blossoming into a garden of roses. Tightening my grip, I broke off the kiss, trailing my mouth to the curve of her neck, nibbling and biting at the tender, soft snow-like skin that blushed with my attention.

A small gasp escaped her lips, followed by a moan. "Tanwir," she whispered in a sultry voice that made me forget every restraint I had.

No, I can't.

She arched into me, hips grinding down on my painfully hard erection. My hands itched to pin her beneath me, to watch her lose herself in the throes of passion. Unknowingly, my body responded, meeting her hips with every thrust, and pleasure spiked up my spine as white hot desire blinded me.

Oh, fuck. I can't.

My breaths came in pants, lips going lower and lower until her chest rose with every breath, till the swell of her breasts were right under me, within my reach. One tug of my mouth-

No.

I pulled away, staring up at her with eyes probably too dazed and hungry for her own good. "Kanza. " A rough growl was hidden underneath the layers of passion that laced my voice, a few octaves lower than my normal tone. "You have to... stop me."

Her lashes were lowered, fanning her eyes like wings, her full lips swollen from our kisses. "Why should I?" she said, pulling her hair out of its bun and shaking it so that the curls could fall over shoulders.

"Please," I almost begged her, shutting my eyes. "If you keep going, I can't promise anything."

Kanza leaned into me, hot breath blowing against my ear. "You don't have to hold back with me," she said, biting my earlobe.

"I do," I groaned. "I'll be too rough."

"I don't care."

There was nothing to deter my wife from her mission. My control was breaking, crumbling at her touch as she rocked her hips again. This time, my vision zeroed in.

Steadying my hands on the curve of her waist, I stopped her before she could go any further. "I don't want to hurt you," I strained with great effort as my erection seemed to stretch towards her, anticipating my wife's attention.