Ch 18 Fast Forwarded Plans

Walking into class with papers and a mug of coffee you set them down on your desk right before addressing your class.

Y/N: Unfortunately I will have to make this quick but Rose will have the class for today.

You see as your daughter Ruby was raising her hand up in the air while using her other arm to keep her arm raised up.

Y/N: Yes Ruby?

Ruby: Why? What are we going to do today?

Y/N: Talks and having to do some grading. I will explain what today's lesson is. Okay, we have a set up a course with Atlesian Knights borrowed from the General. Now the purpose of this is that you will be learning something that all huntsman and huntresses will need to know. Learning on how to evade capture and how to remain unseen. The Atlesian Knights will act as sentries and lookouts. You cannot destroy any of them and you must go through this course unseen. Though I will admit that there will be surprises given how you cannot account for everything that may happen. You will have to adapt to these unknown factors as it is in the real world. Rose will explain to you the rest once you arrive at the course.

Leaving with your mug and papers you head straight to Glynda's classroom. Arriving you sit down in one of the student seats.

Y/N: Glynda.

Glynda: Y/N.

Y/N: You know you really need a desk.

Glynda: A desk? Why when I have all these desks for the students that are perfectly fine? Besides Y/N if you have not noticed my time is spent by Ozpin.

Y/N: Ahh Ozzy. Truly the academy wouldn't have survived without you.

Glynda: Especially with your family here.

Y/N: They are just kids doing kid stuff.

Glynda: I am thankful that the two Schnees took up more like your sister.

Y/N: Speaking of my sister there seems to be some sort of change within Atlas. Particularly how the General is.

Glynda: Yes, but besides that the real reason I called for you is Ozpin.

Y/N: What about Ozpin?

Glynda: He will say when he arrives.

Ozpin arriving immediately makes a beeline for the coffee maker.

Glynda: Ozpin.

Ozpin: Hold on. One more minute won't kill you.

Glynda: Might as well get a mug as well.

Y/N: And you thought that allocating part of this year's budget to have coffee machines in every teacher's room was a bad idea.

Glynda: It is. Believe me, but if I dare not to use it then it will truly be a waste.

Y/N: So what is this meeting.

Ozpin: Oh yeah. Concerning the first years missions I think it should be fast forwarded.

Y/N: Ozpin, not that I don't question your judgement but is this really a good idea?

Ozpin: That sounds like you're questioning my decision.

Y/N: The council as you now are questioning your position as headmaster. I swear they are putting more scrutiny on who you hire.

Ozpin: Yes, yes, I know very well how hard it was getting your license once again Y/N, and believe me I know full well they did that given how you are one of my more closer teachers.