Ch 6 A Deal is Struck

A/N: Now I may be writing too many of the chapters too fast. Well I am motivated to do specifically this story as with the others I am having a bit of writers block. Well that is all so I will make like a tree and leaf.

It has been some time since Y/N and Summer got with each other. At the moment he was in Team STQR's room. More accurately Y/N was laying with Summer and Ilena.

Tai: So what's our next lesson?

Y/N: Can't say.

Qrow: C'mon.

Raven: Summer can you convince him.

Summer: (giving puppy eyes) Please for me?

Closing his eyes Y/N simply stated that it will not work this time. In response Summer just pecks him on the lips.

Summer: Pretty please.

Y/N: Fine. Next lesson will simulate a crash landing. You happy?

Summer: What?

Tai: How do you even think of these?

Qrow: Like in the movies?

Raven: How did you get this approved?

Y/N: Well...

Flashback a week ago

I was in Ozpin's office and to tell you the truth he was initially confused as well.

Ozpin: So you are telling me that you wish to simulate crashing a bullhead?

Y/N: Yes, now do we have any that is beyond repair?

Ozpin: Yes, but tell me why is it that you feel that this is so important?

Y/N: I feel that it is vital that students have a grasp to better prepare for the real thing.

Ozpin: Fine, but on one condition.

Y/N: And that is?

Ozpin: Install cameras. I wish to see this.

Y/N: You liked the idea from the start didn't you?

Ozpin: Of course. Y/N, you are talking to the headmaster that convinced the council in why there is a need to launch students to what can possibly be their impending doom.

Y/N: How did that went?

Ozpin: As you would expect. There was a lot
of backlash. Though upon seeing the first test group they green lighted my project. Though I myself admit I find the ones who are the most unprepared the most enjoyable.

Y/N: You got a sick mind. 

Ozpin: Eh, it's the highlight of my year. Did you not like it?

Y/N: Remember what happened to me?

Ozpin: Right. I'm certainly glad I got that on tape. Do you want to see the tapes I collected throughout the years?

Y/N: Sure. Summer is with Ilena and they're shopping for baby clothes.

Flashback ends

Y/N: So yeah. Quite a collection.

Summer: Uhh I didn't know there was that side to Ozpin.

Y/N: Yeah.

Qrow:I have a newfound respect for him.

Tai: Yeah. I thought Ozpin was just a simple headmaster but he's more than that.