Ch 13 Another First Day

The weekend was over and Summer had just woken up. Looking to her side she spots how you are not awake. Summer started to shake you up gently.

Summer: Y/N. Honey. Wake up!

Y/N: Ugh. I need motivation.

Before Summer could do anything Ruby then barges into the room.

Ruby: Mom! Mom!

Y/N: There goes my kiss.

Summer: Ruby, how did you get in here?

Ruby: Dad gave us access.

Y/N: That was for emergencies so what is it?

Ruby: This is an emergency? I can't find my Crescent Rose.

Summer: Sweetie, give us ten minutes to change first.

Ruby: Uhh.

Y/N: Go! We don't have clothes under here.

Ruby: Okay. (quickly leaves)

Summer: Did you really have to say that?

Y/N: I'm pretty sure Ruby knows about the Nevermore and the bees. She can't possibly be that innocent.

Changing into your clothes Ruby comes back into the room a few minutes later.

Ruby: I can't find my weapon and I'm pretty sure it was around here somewhere.

Summer: What's that?

Summer walks to the corner of the room. As she arrives she pulls out Crescent Rose.

Ruby: B-B-But it wasn't there. I looked and it wasn't there. I swear it wasn't there.

Y/N: If a mom can't find it no one can. Now run along before class starts in a hour.

Ruby: Right. It's mom's first day.

Ruby ran off to join up with her teammates. Ilena was surprised to see her so soon.

Ilena: Did you find Crescent Rose?

Ruby: Yes. The strange part was how mom and dad said they need to change. Said how they had no clothes.

Ilena: Ohh.

Ruby: Why don't they have clothes.

Ilena: (sighs) Ruby, are you really telling me you do not know?

Ruby: Know what?

Ilena: Remember how you accidentally read Blake's book?

At that moment Ruby realized what went on but before she can say how it was filth Ilena covered her mouth.

Ilena: Don't do that screaming.

Ruby: Mhmmhh. (mouth uncovered) Fine.

Ilena: You know mom has been away from dad for a long time. Mom had to stay faithful but that means certain needs are unmet.

Ruby: You mean those stories Uncle Qrow says to Yang, you, and me?

Ilena: Not exactly but yes. (sighs) Did dad give you the talk?

Ruby: What talk?

Ilena: Oh yeah. Unlike me you were kinda a surprise about entering Beacon. Ruby, I think mom can tell you later. Do it privately.

As this happened you were having your own kind of dilemma.

Y/N: Okay, how did that appear? It was never there.