Ch 9 Out of Sight out of Mind

Y/N and Ilena were currently making there way to the store after that talk with Weiss.

Ilena: Have you heard about what happened with our team?

Y/N: Yes.

Ilena: You went into it didn't you?

Y/N: What kind of brother and father would I be if I didn't?

Ilena: The normal kind. I mean dad we are
in Beacon. Though it is appreciated I thought we were suppose to learn from our mistakes.

Y/N: You will miss me when I am no longer here. Think about maybe you did not spend enough time with your parents.

Ilena: It's not that.

Y/N: There is a time for everything. In fact I am letting Weiss handle this one.

Ilena: Is that (squints) that is Blake.

Y/N: Well I'll be damned.

Ilena: Language.

Y/N: You got a little too much influence from my sister.

Ilena: Let's go.

Hurrying to catch up the two went straight to Blake who was drinking tea.

Ilena: Blake, we've been searching for you.

Blake: I'm not returning. At least not yet.

Y/N: C'mon Ilena let's go.

Blake: But she's our teammate.

Y/N: I'll explain.

Blake: Mr. Schnee. I'm curious how did you two find me.

Y/N: First, my class has not started yet so do call me by my first name. Second, you do not like the last name and I do have mix feelings about it.

Ilena: Dad.

Y/N: Hold up Lili.

Ilena: Not in front of Blake!

Blake: (chuckles) Lili?

Ilena: You better not. Only my parents could use that and if you dare-

Y/N: Ilena.

Ilena: Sorry.

Y/N: Third, I am right now on a grocery run. This was completely by accident. Believe me I am not as astute as Ozpin.

Ilena: You better be back by the end of the weekend.

Y/N: Listen, simply hear Weiss out when you see her. We won't tell them of this interaction.

Blake: Even Ruby?

Y/N: Yes, besides you could buy her silence with cookies. Though that goes for the same with my Rose.

Blake: Thank you.

Y/N: Remember that a name doesn't reflect the individual. Well bye.