Ch 19 Compromised Mission

Arriving to his office Ozpin was awaiting you two. Immediately seeing you he turns on the monitor.

Ozpin: I'm sure you know what this is.

Y/N: Smoke emitting from the tunnels that were connected to Mountain Glenn.

Ozpin: Precisely. Close to the location where Team RWBYI's mission is actually.

Y/N: Great, just great.

Ozpin: I am quite certain you know what to do. Glynda is already there, however, she will be within the city helping evacuating citizens nearest to the potential danger zone. There is already teams heading there as we speak. Oh and one thing. A bullhead is already prepped.

Walking into the office and down to the first floor Summer was waiting for the news.

Summer: Is it what we think it is?

Y/N: Yes.

Walking off to the hangar with Summer close behind you had to remind yourself that it will be okay. After all Oobleck is the chaperone of your daughter's team. Arriving to the hangar you quickly see the pilot and make your way over to him.

Pilot: I'm assuming you two must be the teachers.

Summer: Yeah.

Y/N: Yes.

Pilot: Well pleasure to meet you two but get on board. I was told to go as fast as possible so this will be a bumpy ride.

Stepping inside you help up Summer inside before closing the side door.

Summer: Thank you.

Sitting down with Summer sitting across of
you the pilot took this as a sign to begin his flight to the destination. You didn't do much besides helping Summer make sure that her weapons were good for the combat ahead.

Pilot: All right. We're five minutes out from the location. Y'all ready?

Giving a nod you stand up from your seat and open the side door.

Summer: It's worse than we thought. You think our daughters are okay?

Y/N: Of course they are. Besides Oobleck is with them.

Summer: Yeah... You know I'm sure they were surprise that Oobleck isn't just the run of the mill history teacher.

Y/N: I'm pretty sure he led them on for a bit doing things like reading a book of the area while he made the team kill any Grimm that's in the way.

Summer: Speaking of-

Pilot: We're a minute out. Man... whatever happened isn't good.

Summer: What do you see?

Pilot: Smoke is coming out from the large opening of the tunnel. Other than that just a lot of Grimm. Well, get ready to jump.

A/N: Sorry for the interruption but is it just me but I imagine that Summer would have a scythe and two smaller guns like Tec-9s? I do not know how I came to this. I think I saw it long ago in a oneshot but that those machine pistols is what she will be going with.

Pilot: Ready?

Glancing briefly to your left you see Summer inserting magazines in her machine pistols.

Summer: Ready honey?

Y/N: Yes.

Triggering cryokinesis you transform yourself into an ice vapor form just before flying down below, reforming on the ground below just in time to see Summer land safely.