Early New ways (1)

Dib was heading his way to the school doors to leave and go home when he heard thunder outside. He sighed.
"Guess I'm walking in rain today. Greeeeaaat!...." Dib opens the door and saw Zim. Of course Zim standing under the schools patio glaring at the sky and cursing for leaking right about when he was trying to head home.
"What's wrong space boy?" Dib said with a smirk on his face.
"Scared to get a little wet?" Dib put in.
Zim quickly turned around and did a low hissing noise.
"Shut your nasty smelly pig talking hole Dib-Human!" Zim said angrily.
"I ZIM! Is not scared of your earth water source!" Zim said. Dib knew he was lying and could tell he was shaking a little bit and jumped when ever thunder rolled in.
"Uh-huh. If you say so Zim." Dib said with a sigh about to step in the rain, before stopping himself and turning to Zim who was watching him with a glare.
Dib shook his head places two fingers on his face and slowly rubbed his eyes with them before looking at Zim again.
"How would u like it for me to take you home Zim?" Dib offered.
Zim seemed to take the offer as a insult.
"How dare you ask me, ZIM! To take me home! I'm capable to take myself home with out a smelly human!" Zim snapped. Dib just shrugged and was turning away again when thunder hit again.
Before Dib could walk down one step a hand, or more like Zims alien three fingered claw hand gripped his shoulder and dragged him back.
Dib turned around again and shooed the aliens hand away.
"What Zim?" Dib said just wanting to go home.
Dib has given up trying to capture Zim for 2 years now, but that hasn't stoped Zim from driving him crazy everyday.
Zim glared at Dib for a moment shaking before finally giving up defeated.
"Zim will take your offer of you bringing him base." Zim said in a low hiss voice.
"But that doesn't not mean you get to be noisy and snoop around it!" Zim said right after.
Dib only scoffed and opened up his coat.
"Like I would want to. I'm just ready to go home."
Zim watch Dib for a minute before asking.
"So how will u bring Zim home?" Zim asked kinda confused.
Dib looked at him in surprised before replying.
"I'm going to carry you in my coat."
Zim looked rather surprised.
"Carry me!" Zim said before hissing.
"I know what your trying to do Dib- thing. AND IT WON'T WORK!" Zim shouted.
"What are you talking about?" Dib asked. But was ignored.
"Your trying to get your nasty smelly hands on the incredible Zim! To study for your stupid research! I knew you wouldn't ever stop trying!" Zim said before laughing.
Dib just stared at him.
"So, u want to just wait at school for who know how long till the rain stops? Cause I'm just going to leave u here if you dont want me take you home." Dib said.
Zim stopped laughing and angrily thought about it before stepping closer to Dib.
"Fine but if you try anything-"
"I'm not going to try and do anything but bring you home." Dib said interrupting Zim.
"Now put your arms over my shoulders, lift yourself up and wrap your legs around my hips and then your hands and arms wrapped around my back so I can carry you easily." Dib said before Zim could start talk again.
Zim did all the instructions angry that he had to listen to a stinky human, but finally was being properly held by Dib how had wrapped his arms around Zims lower back close to his rear.
And had his coat partly close to that Zim could atleast see the outside if he thought about looking.
"Alright let's start heading our way to your house." Dib said and started to walk his way down the stairs and walking in the directions where Zims house was.