Early New ways (8)

(Warning this will probably be the last warning because I almost forgot to put it here. haha~ anyway just expect for a lot of bad stuff to happen in the rest of the storys I make on this. Have fun reading!!)

Dib was laying in a bed, passed out in Zims base. Zim hid in the shadows waiting for the human to awake.
Dib slowly blinked open his eyes and made a painful moan, his head killing him. He then remembered that Zim threw something hard at him before blacking out. Dib tried to sit up but his arms were tied together and tied against a steal beam that was connected to the bed.
"Gah!" Dib grumbled as he tried untie them somehow, and was unsuccessful.
He then heard some scraping noise and click clacks. Dib knew what the sound was, it was Zim using his spider legs.
"Zim! Come out and untie me! I'm in no mood to play games!!" Dib said frustrated. He then felt something warm and wet hit his face. He realized it was a tear and more slowly after the other more came down and hit him. Zim was above him crying.
Dib took a breath, knowing he wouldn't get anywhere if the alien was up to something so he had to remain calm.
"Zim... untie me. Or at least tell me why you've snuck me in your base and tied me up for no reason." Dib said as he tried once more to untie the rope.
He heard a sniffle then a reply came.
"There is a reason human. And this time Zim will give you a good choice." Zim said in a low voice.
"Zim, get of of the shadows and stop mumbling." Dib said trying his best not to get angry again.
He heard movement from above him then the alien showed himself. Dib was shocked on what he saw. Zim was out of his disguise of course but crying and had his legs scrunched close to his body.
"Dib-human..., Zim understands that you probably want untieing and let go to go home. But.." Zim seemed to hesitate. Clearly embarrassed on what he was about to say.
"Z-zim need you...." He said very slowly as if it hurt him saying that he needed someone or help.
Dib however wasn't really surprized. After talking to Zim at school and finding out he was in heat, he just wanted to be away from Zim, or so he thought at least.
"Zim there nothing I could do to help you." Dib said grimly lifting up head head to see the rope that held him down.
Zim seemed to hesitate, clearly him talking about this was hurting his pride and that he needed a filthy human to help him.
"Dib-human, there is a way to help Zim." He said scrunching up his legs closer to his body.
"Your scent, and touch... it makes me feel weird and hurts me in this state I am in. Zim knows it's not truly your fault for making me feel this way... but your the only who can make me stop feeling this way" Zim said, the last sentence being said more slowly and angrily.
Dib sighed.
"And what about the choises I have?" Dib asked, he really didn't like seeing Zim like this but also he didn't really know what Zim intended on doing.
"Zim gives to choices, and Zim will understand on wish ever choice you make." Zim said, his voice wobbly.
"I can untie you and you leave to go home, or.... you help me with my heating state a mate with me till heat season is over." Zim said really hoping Dib would choose the second choice.
Dib looked up at Zim blocking eyes with him. He could tell Zim hated everything he had said and him probably would rather just force Dib to help him, but it seemed he learned not to since that Saturday.
Dib eyed Zim and his body the way he was holding himself and realized he probably was hurting down below a lot and didn't know how to make it stop.
Dib sighed and then answered.
"Zim untie me." was all he said as he gave the alien a look that said nothing on how he felt.
Zim however seemed shocked and hurt by Dibs choice and just stayed were he was till finally going down.
Zim pulled his spider legs back in Pak once he landed on the bed and walked over to Dib. Zim sat on his knees to untie the first rope. Once Dibs first hand was free and just flexed it and waited for Zim to do the other rope.
Zim leaned over Dib to get the other rope. Once Dib felt the rope loosen and he was able to be free of the rope and sat up quickly, grabbed both of Zims wrists with his now free hand and pushed him on his back, having his arms above his head.
Zim made a surprised yelp, but didn't move or fight his way free. He just held his legs closer to his body as Dib leaned over him.
"I can tell and am happy you learned to at least ask first. But you should really drop it with the rope." Dib said looking Zim in the eyes. Zim only shiver as one went up threw his body by Dibs touch.
"S-so your not going to leave?" Zim said in a weak shaky voice not sure on the answer.
Dib leaned his head closer to Zims.
"Cant leave you in pain? No way! I'm not that cruel Zim." Dib said pulling his head away so it wouldn't be so close to Zims anymore.
"You just have to promise me answers later." Zim continued to look at Dib and nodded his head.
"A-answers Zim can do." He said feeling a lot more relieved that Dib was choosing to stay instead of walking away.
"You can release Zims arms now." Zim said in a low soft voice. Dib raised a eyebrow.
"You wanted me to help you out yes? And your in your little Irken heat. So I dont think I will at the moment." Dib said with a slight smirk before leaning over to smash his face with Zims, kissing him.
Zim made a small muffled sound before he relaxed his body more, liking it. His legs still close to his body.
Dib brought down one arm leaving his last hand to hold down Zims arms in place about his head.
Dib continued to kiss Zim, every and then coming up for air before continuing. He let his free hand slide down Zims smooth and skinny body till he was able to slide the hand under Zims shirt and dragged his hand up to actually touch Zims skin.
He felt Zim have another little shiver due to the contact, as he made a muffled slight moan noise.
Dib soon just let his other hand let go of Zims arms and did the same thing until it was under Zims shirt and was touching his soft smooth skin.
Zim slowly brought his arms down from above his head and placed them on Dibs sides gripping Dibs shirt in his claw like hands.
Dib lifted his head up from Zims. He looked into Zims eyes, his eyes looking like they had stars in it. And they showed that he wanted more, more then just kissing as he looked back in Dibs eyes.
Dib did a slight smile before he dipped his head and bit at Zims neck softly.
"Ah!" Zim said putting his hands now on Dibs back and ripping his shirt.
Dib flinched when Zims sharp claws made contact with his skin but keeped going on giving Zim a hickey.
Zim made a low hissing sound, which made Dib stop for a second till he say that Zim was actually enjoying what he was doing before continuing.
Dib brought his hands down from Zims shirt and slowly and carefully moved Zims legs that he had kepted close to his body. Then Dib understood why when he felt it. Zims only male part was hard, harder and bigger then it was when he last saw it, or it seemed as his legging pants were still on.
No wonder he wanted my help, and was crying. He was and still probably is in a lot of pain.
Dib thought in his head.
Dib looked back up at Zim who's face was light blue from under the eyes and were his nose would be if he had one. Dib guessed that's what color his blush was as a Irken and all.
Zim tired to bring one of his legs back up clearly embarrassed as he looked away from Dib, but he only pushed Zims leg back down and placed his hand on Zims package.
This made Zim jolt, by the surprized touch.
"Eh‐Ah!!" Was the only thing Zim could force to say as he look at Dib again.
Dib only smiled before kissing Zim again, wish he enjoyed. Zim lifted up his head a bit so there faces could meet up sooner. While Dib was kissing Zim he was slowly pulling down Zims legging pants, wish Zim didn't even know he was doing so or he didn't even care anymore, his Irken heat making him ack way different then usual.
Once Dib managed to take off Zims pants he slightly ran his hand up one of Zims thighs before drawing it nearer Zims parts.
Once his hand was close he slightly put  two of his fingers on Zims vigina and pushing then in.
"MMMERCK!" Zim said as a muffle his mouth occupied. Dib only smiled letting up for air his tounge hanging out, saliva coming with from both ends, not breaking. He soon went back in on the kiss and withdrawing his fingers out before sliding them threw Zims clips and then slowly cuffed his hand around Zims penis.
Dib saw Zims eyes go dreamy in a way before he half closed them.
Dib started to slowly stoke Zims penis, Zim letting out the slightest mouns, when Dib finally stopped kissing him, his tounge handing out of his mouth.
"Ah~" was all Zim could only say before he bit his bottom lip.
Dib only chuckled as he soon started to stoke faster.
Zim unhooked his claws hands from Dib and his shirt, he saw Dib make a face of him liking it when Zim finally took his claws out.
Hmmm, did- did I see that right? Dib actually liking the pain?
Zim thought before he placed one of his claw like hand on Dibs only free one that was propping him up so he wouldn't fall on him.
Dib seemed to notice that Zim was about to try something but didn't know what as he keeped stoking Zim.
Zim quickly place his other hand over his mouth trying to quiet himself and gently so he would fully harm Dib hand dug his claws in the hand.
"Ark! Ah!" Dib said in pain but was blushing all the same.
"Mrrk!" Zim said as he removed his hand from Dibs as he felt something happing down below.
Dib soon felt a warm wet substance slowly get on his hand and he quickly scooted down so he could lower his head to start making Zim cum faster.
Zim could hardly stand it anymore as he freed his mouth from his hand and he gripped the bed with them.
Zim felt something big about to happen so he placed his hand on Dibs head and then firmly held it down when he knew it was happening.
Dib didn't expect Zim to hold his head down till it was too late and he had Zims whole penis in his mouth filling with his cum, Dib had to swallow it to keep himself from choking, which wasn't a bad taste to him. Once Zim finally freed Dib, he took big gasps of air and slightly glare at Zim.
"Your a little shit!" Dib said smiling and a angry frown on his face.
Zim was huffing but managed to put a evil smirk on his face.
"What a-are you, *pants* goign go-to do about it?" Zim said with a evil smirk knowing what would probably come next, from what happened last time.
Dib said nothing as lowered his head down again and started to lick Zims vigina making sure it's good and wet.
Zim blushed liking the feeling of Dibs tonge lick him from down below.
While Dib was licking he was using one of his hands to lower his pants and boxers off .
Zim had his eyes closed and his mouth slightly open panting, before he felt a slight pain like before at Dibs house when Dib entered him.
"Graack!" Zim managed to say clutching the bed. Dib stopped pushing in once he heard Zims little pain cry.
"Sorry. I can-"
"NO! n-no..., keep g-going" Zim said interrupting Dib his eyes closed and clinched in pain but only by Dib not fully being in yet and that Zim waiting so long to actually have Dib in him again once his heat started.
Dib obeyed and slid in further into Zim, it was fairly easy for Zim being so wet and that it wasn't long since he last entered him.
Zim opened one of his eyes to look at Dib, his hot pink eye seeming to glow to Dib. Zim nodded telling Dib to keep moving, Dib then did start to move his hips back and forth slowly.
Sliding out then back into Zim.
"Ah‐ah~" was all Zim could seem to say.
Dib was huffing not so used to the exercise of actually fucking someone. Or some really tight alien.
Zim noticed Dib was trying to keep his face away from him for some reason so Zim lifted up his hands to grab Dibs face which surprised him and pull him down to be almost touching close.
Dib had no clue why but keeped going before kissing Zim again which he didn't seem to mind has he pushed his tounge into Dibs mouth to colid with his.
Dib felt like he was getting close, so he started to speed up.
Zim which had his arms rapped around Dibs neck held on a little tighter by the increase of speed and he let out little mouns.
"Zim... *huff* I'm getting close... I'm going to pull out soon." Dib said breath less. Zim didn't show that he cared but replied anyways.
"W-wh ah~ dont you just s-stay in?"
Dib didn't have the time to replie before he pulled out quickly, he tried not to get it on Zims shirt again but slipped and got some on him anyway.
Zim seemed breath less as he just laid there looking a bit more relieved and sleepy.
Dib put his boxers and pants back on once he had stopped, and quickly went to go find something to clean Zim up with.
Once Dib finally got Zim all cleaned up put his leggings back on him and took off his now again dirty shirt, he laid beside the now sleeping alien.
Before Dib could do anything else Zim turned over to his side and wrapped one of  his arm on Dibs chest and put one leg between Dibs.
"Zim answer questions lateeerrrr~" he said before passing out again, purring slightly.
Dib chucked and snuggled Zim back, trying to aswell go to sleep.
Hoping atleast to get a bit of rest.