Early New ways (10)

-Back down in Zims layer were Zim and Dib were-
Dib and Zim were huffing in sinc. Dibs shirt was torn into pieces, which he didn't care at the moment due to Zim riding him. Dib had his hands on Zims hips to help and just to have him holding something, due to him being bottom.
Zim had his face close to Dibs huffing, or more like had his head on Dibs chest moving his hips up and down rapidly and making cute little noises/moans every now and then.
Dib was huffing by how good Zim felt. He didn't mind being bottom he rather this position then worrying about crushing Zims pak. And he knew Zim like to be in power and in charge so he didn't mind if Zim wanted to be Top. Dib did know that he would have to push Zim off soon for him feeling he was getting close.
"Zim-" Dib huffed.
"I'm c-close..., your going to have to get off soon.." he said between huffs, as he tried to get Zim to stop. Zim did stop but didn't get off Dib, him huffing slightly but had a confused look on his face.
"Why? You keep saying that and never tell me why you can't in me." Zim asked curious. Dib slightly groaned wishing he never told Zim the lie so Zim would have leaned something from the sex ed lesson.
"If you went to school on those days of sex ed, you would mostly know why. That's my bad, its uh... well." Dib seem to hesitate before finishing his full sentence.
"Its really just- well I'm not fully sure if you can get pregnant or not." He finally said.
Zim tilted his head, thinking of what that meant.
"Elaborate what that means." Zim said finally after some thinking.
"Uh- ummm what do you call yourself when your first born? Made? How ever you guys are created." Dib asked.
"Smeets, we are called smeets when first hatched and until training starts. But what does that have to do with my question?" Zim said.
"Will pregnant mean you have a smeet in you." Dib said. Zim seemed surprised then thought more about it.
"You mean, your not sure whether Zim can become like one of those fat growing human females?" Zim asked.
Dib nodded his head.
"Yeah pretty much that." he replied back.
"Why would you be so worried about that? Zim is Irken, your human I doubt Zim could get this pregenot from you." He said rather confidently.
"But you dont know that!" Dib said rather quickly. "You really dont even know how Irkens do this whens it's your time to be in heat, so how can you be so confident about that?!" He finshed.
"Eh- well... guess you have a point there." Zim said crossing one arm around him chest and prompt his other arm up on top of it to place his claw like hand on his face. Zim didn't like that Dib had said that to make them stop, he almost just felt like just to keep going but didn't want to risk it now till he searched it up, so he thought of another way to finish at least this round up.
Zim lowered his hands and pressed them on Dibs torn shirt to lift himself off Dib, Zim blushed by the impact and Dib started to lift himself up by his arms but Zim stoped him.
"I'm not done with you, you may have changed my mind this time to stop but I'm not done." He said with a smile. Dib smiled nervously but had a feeling what Zim would do next.
Zim backed up till he could lower his head and wrap his tounge on Dibs penis, squeezing it slightly with his tounge and carefully making sure his sharp teeth wont cut him.
Zim bobbed his head up and down going faster every now and then. Dib soon felt himself get close again and decided to do something as for pay back. Dib placed his hand on Zims head, avoiding his antennas not knowing how sensitive they might be, and pushed Zims head down when he felt that he was starting to burst. Zim made a surprised look at first but didn't fight back, he knew why Dib did this.
Zim swallowed all that Dib gave him liking the flavor of it. Dib lifted up his hand to let Zim go, and which Zim lifted up his head swiping his tounge over he sharp teeth. Dib sat up finally and gave Zim a grin. Zim gave him a slight glare before sighing and laying next to Dib, not as tired because Dib didn't hammer him this time. As Dib fixed himself up, Zim asked.
"You did that as pay back didn't you?"
Dib turned to look at him with a grin.
"Yes I did, I tired to be careful tho-" Dib said, but was interrupted by Zim.
"You were gentle, if I had fought back I could have easily lifted up my head." Zim said.
Dib just slightly chuckled.
"Alright sure, Zim." Dib said then remember what Zim wanted to do.
"Hey, when are you doing to look up your Inken sex ed?" He asked wanting to leave, not wanting to see any other Irken besides Zim. Zim seems to think about that for a moment before replying.
"I guess soon or now. Why do you ask?" Zim said giving Dib a look of confusion.
"Well mainly because I dont want to be around when you do. I'd rather just look at you and not any other Irken." Dib said, deciding to leave out he wanted to see if you could go home and change shirts. His being completely destroyed.
Zim gave him a worried look.
"You wont leave Zim? Right?" He asked looking quite trouble by what Dib said.
Dib shook his head.
"All I'll do is head upstairs and hang with Gir, and if I do decide to exit the house I'll take Gir with me. Just so that you know I would have to come back to give him back." Dib said with a slight smile, reaching out and touching Zims shoulder. He felt Zim have a small shiver by the impact of his touch.
Zim only nodded his head, and wrapped his arms around Dibs body in a hug like way. Dib couldn't really return it by the way Zim was laying and hugging him so he just placed his arm lightly on Zims back avoiding his Pak, and his other close this neck but it laying on the shoulder.
They both stayed like that for while, before Zim finally let go and sat up. Dib lifted up his arms right away when Zim moved, to get up.
"Alright then, I'll get started on my research then." Zim said getting off the bed and standing up, Dib followed.
"And if you need me then- mmmm you'll figure it out how to reach me." Dib said turning to walk off to leave the underground base to go to the living room. Zim just watched him, scared this might be a trick of Dib just leaving him, but he shook his head and exhaled. Telling himself Dib wouldn't.

-upstrairs in the living room-

Dib walked into the livingroom finding Gir watching TV, Gir looked up and he seemed to brighten up when he saw Dib.
"MARY!! You look awful! What did you and Master do? Want to watch scary monkey show with me?" Gir said and was about to ask more questions but Dib stepped in to speak before more questions were tossed at him.
"Uh... actually, I was thinking about going on a walk. And was wondering if you wanted to tag along." Dib said ignoring the question that Gir had asked.
Gir jumped off the couch that he was on and seemed super excited, had forgotten he asked questions in the first place.
"OOOOOOO!! YES! I LOVES TO GO ON WALKS!! LET ME GO GET MY SUIT!." He said before dashing off to find it. Dib chuckled slightly and waited at the door.
Gir soon came back all dressed up in his little dog disguise, he was dragging a leash with him. Hooking the clip to his collar he stretched up on his tip toes to try and hand Dib the handle. Dib smiled and bent down a little to grab it.
"When I said go on a walk, I didn't expect to walk you like a actual dog." Dib said with humor in his voice. Gir just waged his little tail.
"When Master goes on walks he always allows me to walk like a real dog." Gir said. Dib just looked at him wondering.
Should I tell me he should always act like a real dog? At least when in public so people wont find out?
Dib shook his head and opened the front door, deciding not to worry about it. They both existed the house and Dib closed to door. He tensed when the gnomes turn to look at him, but they did nothing to attack. He walks away from them with Gir, once they were clean and on the sidewalk he looked down at Gir.
"So were you want to go?" he asked.
Gir seemed who is always cheerful seems to brighten up even more.
"Your asking me were we can go!?" he asked excitedly.
"Yeah, I'll let you choose." Dib said with a shrug. Gir did a little happy bounce and headed left.
"I know were we can go! I have a friend that lives around over here." He said slightly pulling on the leash to walk faster. Dib felt like he shouldn't have let Gir decide but it was to late now, and sped up his pace to walk to Girs speed.

(Sorry it took so long to get this one out. School and be just being tried and lazy. I cant promise I'll get the next one out faster but there will be a part 11. Anyway have a good day/night my children!!)