Early New ways (4)

Zim was surprized it was Gaz. But better then anyone else in Dibs family because he knew she wouldn't really do anything to stop him. Gaz only looked at him with a somewhat surprized look before going back to her regular face of not caring.
"What are you doing here Zim?" she asked. "Dib keeping you captured here or something? Thought he gave up in that."
Zim shook his head.
"No no. Dib could never capture the amazing Zim!" He said placing a hand on his chest. "I've been here since last night. Uh- reasons that don't concern you." Zim finished.
Gaz just shrugged her shoulders and went to Dibs closet and started to prowl threw things.
"What are you doing Dibs Sister?" Zim asked. "And were is Dib?"
"Dib took something's of mine and I'm taking them back. If I can find them that is. And for Dib. I knocked him out, I'm not sure if he told you or not but he doesn't sleep well, so kinda helping him sleep and also keeping him away so he wont try and stop me." Gaz replied.
"Wanna help?"
Zim didn't move.
"And why would I help you?" Zim replied.
"Because I know were he keeps his little alien stuff and I can either use it on you or hide it better. Plus you get to be nosy with his stuff without him knowing." Gaz said stopping from her searching and turned to Zim.
Zim got off from the bed and moved over the closet.
"Fine I'll help. I'll do the closet because I can use my spider legs to get the tall stuff." He said with a sigh. "What are you looking for?"
Gaz pulled a little video game card out of her pocket. "This is what it looks like. There should be more then one and different kinds of covers. But all the same size non the less." Gaz said. "I'll check his desk and what ever else that can hold stuff." she said walking off and pulling out drawers.
Zim let all spider legs out to give him a boost of height and grabbed a few boxes, and then started to open them.
A few minutes went by and still nothing yet. That's when Zim heard foot steps walking down the hall towards Dibs room.
"Daughter? Why is your brother unconscious and tied up downstairs next to the couch?" Said a grown man's voice.
Zim went further in the closet, knowing he couldn't be seen out of his disguise towards who may be Dib and Dibs Sisters human parent.
"Oh reasons." Gaz replied. "He hid some of my game stuff so me and Zim are trying to find it while he sleeps."
"Zim? Is that Dibs little green friend? Were is he?" Professor Membrane asked. Zim knew if he didn't show at least a bit of himself the human would come in and see him. He stuck out his arm and waved.
"Eh... Hello Dibs Human father!" Zim said nervously. "I'm in a closet right now" Zim drew him arm back quickly.
"Uh..." Professor Membrane said at first.
"Okay, nice to talk to you again. Daughter once your done trying to find your stuff in here you make sure to untie Dib now ok? I'm heading off on business for a few days." He said before slowly leaving the room.
"I'll untie him when he wakes up, and demands it." Gaz said starting to looking threw the Dibs stuff again.
"Alright Daughter. See you soon again.
Good bye Dibs green friend Zim." Professor Membrane said before walking down the stairs and leaving the house.
Zim sighed gratefully the human didn't see him.
"Close one" Zim said to himself.
"Pfft, sure, if you say so." Gaz said as a reply to his little statement. "Just keep looking."
Zim huffed and keeped looking through boxes. He then opened small little box and it had all the little cards Gaz as shown him.
"Eh, I think I has found them!" he said grabbing the box and walked towards Gaz for her to see. She reached into the box and grabbed one, and nodded and took the box from Zim.
"That's them alright." she said and then grabbed something else that had a handle. At once Zim knew what it was, it was Dibs paranormal capturing case.
"I'll hide this in my room for now, he wont dare step in my room unless he wants to suffer the consequences." Gaz said and taken both things out of the room and going in hers.
"Eh-Uh, What about Dib?" He heard a sigh.
"Come one Dads out of the house so help me carry him up to his room."
Gaz and Zim went down the stairs both took one end of Dib and dragged mostly carried him up the stairs, and placed him against a wall him his room.
"There, now he'll wake up confused and pissed." gaz said turning to leave. "Oh and Zim."
"Eh?" Zim said picking up the paper reading thing Dib was reading.
"Dont untie him till he wakes up and bes awake tied up for a hour." she finshed.
Zim was rather scared of Gaz and rather not go against her ways so he nodded his head.
She then left and was alone with Sleeping Dib.