Early New ways (5)

*warning this will have somewhat +18 content going on*

Dib slowly woke up, he lifted his head up from were it saged to his shoulder. And blink opened his eyes, adjusting them to the light.
He then noticed that he was tied up and that there was also a alien on top of him, between his legs laying back comfortably on stomach, Zims pak gentle and well fit in the way Dib was laying on Dibs stomach. Dib also saw that Zim was reading a book of his.
upside down
Dib started to laugh, which caught Zims attention of knowing he was awake.
Zim dropped the book and turned to look at him, which made Dib feel a bit uncomfortable for there position and how close Zim was.
"Uh- sorry? That... I disturbed your reading??" Dib said mildly confused.
His head was killing him, the pan Gaz hit him with still hurt.
"Ah hmm..., will be a kind enough to untie me Zim?" Dib asked.
"Please??" Dib didn't really know what else to say as the alien just continued to look at him with a fierce glare. His hot pink eyes showing no sign of what they mean or feel.
"Uh-"
"No, Zim will not untie you, so dont think about asking him again." Zim said interrupting Dibs next sentence.
"Also yes, you did disturb Zim and his paper reading. Even though I dont understand why you like to read something so weird" He said huffing.
"Uh, well you were reading it upside down. That could have been the problem. Anyway why cant you untie me?" Dib asked.
"Because Dibs- Sister told Zim not too, and she terrifies Zim a little. BUT DON'T THINK A TINY HUMAN LIKE HER COULD EVER SCARE ME ENOUGH TO RUIN MY PLANS!!" Zim said trying to cover his mistakes of word saying.
Dib tried not to chuckle, knowing Zim hasn't really done anything since he stopped trying stop Zim.
"Uh-huh. Well at least you can do is get off me. Then I can do it myself probably." Dib said in a offer telling Zim to move.
Zim moved closer, his face just inches away from Dibs and lower body partially just laying on Dibs, while his top was also almost touching Dibs chest.
This made Dib blush hard and he turned his head away not wanting to be so close to the alien.
"Uh, personally space..." Dib said with a nervous chuckle in his voice.
"Zim doesn't know what that his." He said with a evil smirk.
"Why not tell Zim." He mostly demanded knowing he was in all power to control of Dib at the moment.
"Uh- um.." Dib stammered.
Zim carefully grabbed Dibs face, and turned Dibs head towards his again.
"Why is the Dib human acting so strange hmm? Tell Zim, why is your face turning all pink. That's Zims first question." Zim demanded.
"Oh, well... Could mean different things. But for this reason if you want me to be fully honest I'm kinda embarrassed and it's called blushing." Dib answered hoping Zim would now back away.
Zim did nothing but nod his head slowly taking that information in.
"Next, Zim wants to know when exactly you has told him a lie. This shows how much I get and want to pay back for it." Zim said his alien like claw hand still carefully holding Dibs face.
"Uh..." Dib swallowed nervously and thought for a second.
"If you mean the last time I told a lie to you to scare you then it was about 8 mouths ago and 2 years. Some time on October. If I remember correctly I told you that the Government of Paranormal study's were coming to skool ever year of that month and day.
Though really it was just Sex ED people coming to talk to us." Dib said rather quickly but smoothly. Zim showed a more confused face then angry.
"What is this Sex ED thing you speak of?" Zim asked.
Dib was surprised at the fact Zim asked more questions instead of getting angry, even though it seemed like he was closer then before. Dib could feel Zims whole body press against his, making it a real uncomfortable proposition. Dib hopes none would walk in his room to see this.
"Uh well, pretty much all it is adults telling you what to prepare for adulthood and what to do when you-" Dib stopped.
"Uh yeah, so pretty much a lot of nothing. Can you let me up now and get off." Dib said trying to move.
Zim placed both his hands fermaly on Dibs chest to keep him from moving and getting up.
"You stop from finishing your sentence.
Why?? When you what? What were you going to say." Zim demanded.
"Hey man, come on its not important and something your probably wouldn't even remotely care about." Dib said trying to leave this conversation.
"No! Tell Zim" He gripped Dibs shirt and made a angry looking face, frowing his non existence brows.
Dib sighed, and rolled his eyes.
"Fine, all that I was going to say was prepare your for when your ready to have sex and what you should definitely do to pervent you and the other persons safety of not getting one pregnant or hemorrhoids and lots of other stuff I really dont remember. Except for the important stuff that I mosty just told you just know." Dib said blushing also lying bit of not remembering but refusing to tell Zim anything more. His face free from Zims hand so he slightly turned his head so there faces wouldn't be so close.
Zim seemed to be thinking this all through and downloading all the knowledge in.
"Do human go in heat?" Zim asked after a few moments.
Dib felt his face start to burn up.
"YOU PURVE ITS NON OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS! IF YOU WANT TO LEARN GO HOME AND ASK YOUR TALKING COMPUTER!!" Dib said completely uncomfortable by Zims questions now.
"This is Zims last question, now answer!" Zim said in a slight demand, he seemed rather glad that he could make Dib ack this way, he felt powerful? Zim didn't know what the feeling was but he liked it.
Dib frowned his brows at Zim and looked at Zim angrily.
"Some of us go in heat, yes I suppose. But that's only the opposite of my gender, if you know what I mean. I dont really have to deal with being in heat due to being male. Though I can make my body react in a way to do it with the person that just got done being in heat. But we dont call it heat we call it Periods." Dib said his face still buring up.
"Why the do you want to know this? Do you Irken go in heat?" Dib asked but Zim subsided the answer.
"So when you say you can or could make your body react.... What do you mean?" Zim asked.
"I really think its non of your business now off!" Dib said and then lifted up his legs to try and make Zim squirm away but he only came closer. Moving his body were he would be sitting on Dibs stomach while and pak touched Dibs now up arched knees.
"No you'll answer Zim. Zim is curious and want to find out something." He said and then place his claw hand back on Dibs face to make Dib look at him again.
Dib screwed up his face, in a angry way, knowing he could really do nothing being tied up and having Zim on top of him.
"Tch" Dib said making the sound.
"I and males just can, sometimes it can be controlled and sometimes not. Depends really." Dib said glaring at Zim.
"How?" Zim tried to pry, then took a moment to think before getting and idea.
"Its not really impor-" Dib was cut off when Zim smacked his face with Dibs.
Dib was completely taken by surprise by the alien kissing him. He tried to push away but Zim held him tightly. Dib continued to struggle until his gave in after a while, kissing Zim back. He some how liked it.

Why am I doing this? I should fight back more....but.
Dib was caught up in his own mind to not realized Zim snuck his long ass tongue in to Dibs mouth.
Slight touching it with Dibs before shoving it down Dibs throat.
This made Dib start to cough and also made him realize he needed air.
He quickly turned his head which broke the spell of them both kissing. Dib coughed a few times taking gasps of air with it.
Zim looked Star strucked.
"Why did you turn!?" He demanded, he tounge still a but hanging out of his mouth.
Dib gasp a few more times before replying.
"U-unlike you. I need to breath air, or I'll pass out and die." Dib answered.
"Irkens breath! We just have different ways of doing so! Now turn your head back before I force you to." Zim said.
Dib looked at Zim.
"What if I dont want to kiss you!? Huh? That's mostly you just forcing me to do something I dont wanna." Dib said.
This seemed to make Zim hesitant and lean back a bit.
"But... you-" he then sighed.
"Fine I'll give you a choice, we continue or I can stop untie and leave." Zim offered.
Dib didn't answer him. He wanted payback so he took his chance of doing so and leaned forward toward Zim and kissed him.
"Mhmf!" Zim said making a sound before joining in again.
This time he didn't shove his tongue so back in Dibs throat when he slithered his tounge in Dibs mouth.
They both had there eyes closed.
Zim had both his hands now around Dibs shoulder and neck, while Dib was still tied up but had his knees closer to him to have Zim closer to him.
Why? Why does this feel right when it shouldn't?  They both thought.

*next one of this will be worse then this, just for spoilers information.*