Early New ways (7)

It was a Friday afternoon. Zim was sitting in class, waiting for the bell to ring. Of what he heard from the other annoying meat humans this would be the last day of school for summer break.
Zim was still wearing Dibs old shirt, him never getting his orginal shirt back from Dib. Zim also notice that Dib hasn't been at school for the whole week. Which Zim was a little glad about due to his condition, and Dibs shirt not helping. Zim could still smell Dib scent on the shirt and made Zim feel really unnormal.
Of course Zim knew what his problem was about. He had gone in Ikren heat, he didn't understand why though. Dib was human not Irken so why did it make him in heat. Also why so damn early! Irken heat wasn't supposed to start up till June. Which was next month just a few weeks away.
Zim grumbled as he ignored the teacher and was watching the clock, just one more hour till time to leave.
Just then the door opened, which Zim sat next too. And before who ever it was entered the room Zim knew who it was. His smell made Zim feel like he was melting.
Dib walked into class, he looked fine as usual just a bit more tired then anything else. He gave the teacher a note and went to sit down in a empty set, that was in the very back of the class. Furthest from Zim. He was happy about that but that didn't matter nonetheless. Dibs scent was strong, and it just wouldn't leave Zim be.
Zim sat in class the whole rest of the way, feeling hot and shakey.
Then the bell rung.
Zim lifted up his head happy and surprised it was finally time to go. But he knew he couldn't leave he had to speak to Dib.
He left the class room but waited out side of it for Dib.
While he waited he heard some kids snicker at how he has worn Dibs old shirt all weak now. But he ignored them, only one thing on his mind.
Dib finally left the room of what felt like ages to Zim.
Dib stoped on his tracks when he saw Zim.
"Oh hey! I thought you would have left by now." Dib said surprized.
"No Zim need to speak with you." He said trying to keep his voice from shaking.
"Oh! Is it about your shirt? I have it here with me." Dib opens up a leather bag he brought with him today and took out Zims shirt. It was neatly folded and clean. But it smelled so much of Dib.
Zim shook his head before speaking again.
"Actually it's not about my shirt. Though I appreciate you gave it back finally." Zim said holding it to his chest.
"I-"
"Sorry Zim, I can't talk now I need to get work from the teachers from the other classes first." Dib said interrupting Zim.
Zim grumbled and then just sighed.
"Fine! Zim will wait for you outside." He said before heading for the school doors.
Dib shrugged and went off to his other classes to get his work he missed from over the week he was gone.

What was 10 minutes till Dib finally stepped outside of the school building felt like forever to Zim. He was struggling to stay calm.
Zim was sitting down on a bench with green bushes behind him.
Dib walked up to him and remained standing.
"Alright Zim. What is it that you wanted to talk about?"
Zim looked up into Dibs eyes. Feeling embarrassed and made that he actually needed this filthy humans help after what he has done to Zim!
Zim stood up on the bench so he could be more to eye level with Dib and look taller.
"Remember how Zim has told you about Irken heat." Zim said with a almost unsteady voice. Him really wanting to tackle the human right then and now, instead of explaining.
"Yeah sure. You told me something about it before you covered up your mouth with you little claw hands." Dib said with a grin and putting one of Zims hands into his own and lightly squeezing it.
This sent a shiver threw Zim, and Dib seemed to notice it.
"Wait- are you in heat right now?!" Dib said letting go of Zims hand. Zim looked down ashamed.
"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!" Zim shouted.
"YOU ARE A STINKY HUMAN! BUT MY BODY THINKS YOU ARE IRKEN!" Zim exclaimed. Zim looked at his boots, to embarrassed to look at Dib at the moment.
He heard Dib laugh.
"Its actually your fault. Dont get mad at me for saying that but your the one who insisted on doing all that." Dib said lifting Zims head up by his chin with his hand. Zim jerked his head away growling lowly.
"Its *your* fault! And you made me start to early!" Zim said angrily at Dib.
Dib didn't seem to take this so serious which seemed to piss Zim off more.
"Oh? I made you go in heat early. Tell me when do Irken usually start to go in heat." Dib asked.
"Zim will not answer your question till we are both in my base! Then maybe I'll consider answering your dumb questions about Irken life form." He said.
"Sorry Zim I can't. I got lots of homework to catch up on. Good luck though with your little heat fase." Zim said grinning and pulling Zims head down to kiss him on the forehead as t's ment, knowing this would most likely make Zim feel worse.
Zim growled as he watch Dib walk away. He then looked around quickly to make sure noone was around to see before he extracted a microphone thing from his pac to contact Gir.
"Gir! I need you to find Dib and just follow him. And try to be sneaky about it." Zim said, the last sentence with a slight annoyed tone in his voice. He pulled the microphone thingy back into his pac and left the skool to go back to his base, for the rest of the summer Zim guessed.

-at Zims base a hour later-
Zim was now wearing his original shirt now, happy to get it back, he was also wondering what Gir was up to till he heard someone knock at his door. He quickly put his disguise on and answered it. And there standing at the door was Dib, hold Gir by the collar.
"Zim. Care to explain why you had your dog robot minion to horribly follow me around sneaky like." Dib asked slightly annoyed.
Zim was to tired to answer. Dibs smell threw him off to much. Instead of answering he threw a pan at Dibs head that he had held in his hand secretly just in case of this problem.
Dib dropped down on the ground passed out. Gir also did before getting up again and cheerfully walking inside and taking off his suit.
Zim sighed and dragged Dib inside, to take him further into his base. Without a Gir around.