~♪♩ Chapter 3♩♪~ ~ Chances, part 2~

A.. confession. Was it? Im certain it is.

Reiku - Haruka! I love you! I love you! Please accept me!

Haruka - Reiku, wha - what are you saying?

Reiku - I was inlove with you ever since we met at grade school!

Haruka - Grade... school...?

Reiku - I was inlo--

Haruka - Reiku, stop it! I dont want to hear that!

Reiku - Huh...? Haruka! I asked you on graduation to be my girlfriend! You said maybe when we meet! We meet again, what's wrong?!

Haruka - No way.. I wouldn't say such meaningless things! I dont really know you, Reiku!

Reiku - Wha--

Haruka - I have Amnesia, okay?!

Reiku - Eh?

Haruka - Go out! Now!

Reiku - Tch. Dammit. (Sorry. :|)

Reiku went out, and slammed the door closed. I fell to my knees, and tears started falling from my eyes.

Haruka - Whats wrong with me...? **sniff**

I cover my eyes with my hands and cried. I stand up and go to my bed, I sit there, still crying. I get my phone, and had 6 new messages. I checked, it was from.. Ittoki Otoya. Ittoki... kun? I read it,

"Nanami! Ohayo, how are you? The joke you said in the phone was a bad joke. Nanami, when you read this, please text back. We miss you, come back soon! I kept the key chain you gave me! I put it on my phone! See? :D "

There was a picture of a key chain on a phone, a guy holding the phone. Smiling.. with red eyes, and hair.. is that.. Ittoki - kun? I texted back, I just acted to stop him from worrying.

"Im fine Ittoki - kun, yeah. Sorry about the bad joke, I kind of hit my head real bad, so I forgot some. But, dont worry! Im fine, really. I am. Can you stop texting for now? Im really busy. :) "

There.. I hope he doesn't notice. Next text, from Ichinose Tokiya,

"Nanami - san, how's work? Did you fit in? I hope you did, on my previous texts, you dont reply. Please reply, I want to know what's happening there. :) "

I reply,

"Its fine! Fun, I already made a lot of friends. Sorry I haven't been replying. I accidentally turned off my simcard. Please do not text me for now, really busy! :) "

In the other texts, I just said different things. Then, I noticed. I stopped crying from the time I started reading. Even though my face is wet with tears. I wiped it away, I lie down on the bed. And close my eyes. I drifted to sleep.

7 boys - A - arigatou!

??? - A guitar and musical note. With my name on it! Nanami, you the best!

??? - A mic and musical note too. Hayato and Ichinose.. Nanami - san, Arigatou!

??? - A piano, and a word? Hope, why?

Haruka - Last time, you said that you lost hope right? Never loose hope, Hijirikawa - san, as long as there's someone for you. Never give up, Be proud of yourself.

??? - A - Arigatou, there's also my name. Nanami - san, thank you.

??? - A rose and a word.. Courage. Thanks, little lamb. I always have courage, because your always there to cheer me on. **wink**

Haruka - Yeah. I'll always be there to support mina - san, even though im far away, I'll be there to cheer you on.

??? - A cat and a crown. Arigatou Haruka!

??? - A viola and glasses. I dont know what the glasses mean, but I love it. Thanks Haru - chan!

Haruka - Im glad you guys like it. Um.. Guys, when Im gone... Promise me, we'll still be the same. As Best Friends! **smiles brightly**

7 boys - Yeah! Don't worry, we promise. Keep your promise, that you'll come back, and we'll keep ours.

Haruka - Mm - hm! I need to get going. Tomorrow, Im leaving by 4, so if your awake, watch me leave? My flight is on 6, and I'll text you when I arrive.

Who... are they? The first Keychain... was on the photo of the text! So I did give them key chains! But, why would I give key chains to strangers? I.. think I know them.. Red is Ittoki Otoya, The purple one is Ichinose Tokiya, blue is Hijirikawa Masato, Orange is Ren Jinguji, green is Cecil Aijima, yellow is Natsuki Shinomiya, pink is Syo Kurusu...

Why do I know this? How did I know this? How... why...? Ugh.. my.. head... I stand up, and go to the table and got my phone. The Headmaster, a new message? I opened the Headmaster's message,

"Miss Nanami, I heard that you got in an accident. My sister said that your wound is deep, how are you? Please get well soon, take care always. Your health is your top priority. Take care of yourself."

Now that I read it, I didnt get to look at my wound. Where was a stabbed again? I checked my stomach and found a long straight scar, this must be it. It hurts... i checked my other messages, and turned off my phone. I went out to the balcony, and sit down. Memories.. they keep disappearing... happiness is never found... I looked down, and thought of the boys. Ittoki - kun, Ichinose - san, Syo - kun, Shinomiya - san, Jinguji - San, Hijirikawa - san and Cecil - san. I remember... I looked up to the dark sky, and thought of a song.

Haruka -
I suppose the day beyond will slowly end
I suppose there is a future beyond pretend
And if even all the light no longer shine
I've been gazing at the glow of the moon's design...

I was thinking that the things I feared would never come true
I was always so afraid I'd be losing you
I was searching for a sun that never sets into the sea
I was seeking all the kindness and the warmth you gave to me

I only live 'cause I have my memories
Though they drown and perish with the icy breeze
But until this aching heart is broken in entirety
I will still recall all I felt all you did for me...

I was thinking that it was the kind of love called a bet
But refusing to believe I just ran from it
I was placing all my hopes into the unchanging sky
And the promise that you gave I kept in me, so deep inside

If you're the only and everything to me
I don't ever want this pain I feel to flee
Even if this aching heart is shattered and my tears will fall
I will think of you, briefly longing too, forever...

I only live 'cause I have my memories
Though they drown and perish with the icy breeze
But until this aching heart is broken in entirety
Even if the rain still will fall on me...

All this ache I feel it is heartbreaking
I don't ever want this pain I feel to flee
Even if this aching heart is shattered and my tears will fall
Sinking to the ground, I am falling down so quietly...

I will cry, until I, can no longer hear my own voice
Let it reach, far away, as I cry with all of my voice
I was searching for a sun that never sets into the sea...

I noticed, I was crying the whole time... inside.

Chapter End! How was that? Heartbreaking? I know. Sorry if its too short, same reason; busy. It was my niece's birthday so I had to celebrate it with her, the whole week, there was no wifi, so I didnt get to publish. Sorry. :) The next chapter will be out by next week maybe. Thanks for reading dis piece of crap. :)
It means a lot to me, thanks for reading.