Ah yes, Gojo.

¸

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

"What?"

"What are you doing with someone else's body"

"Give it back!"

"Why are you moving?"

"This is my body"

The screen that is unfolding in front of (y/n) is ironically funny to him as he didn't expect that the king of curse himself is arguing with his own vessel, trying not to laugh since he thinks it's impolite and he is a polite boy, he got manners you know.

"Don't move!" Fushiguro shouts.

"You're not human anymore"

"What?"
'Poor Itadori-san. He was very confused at Fushiguro's statements.'

Megumi states that he will exorcise Yuji as if he were a curse. Which (y/n) easily knows that it's Yuji and not Sukuna, making him start to doubt Megumi's experience.

(Y/n) decided that he was going to ignore all of this.
Until a white-haired male appears next to him at the corner of his eye.

And wow it's Gojo Satoru, how unexpected.

'I mean I do need to give more information about him...from Geto-san is probably not enough.
He must have some soft spot for his students so it's easier to destroy from the inside than outside.'

(Y/n) is thinking to himself. He comes up with plans to help his comrades to accomplish the task.
Not knowing that Gojo was intensely staring at him.

"Who is this lost child?" Gojo points (y/n).

"He is Itadori Yuji's friend"

(Y/n) snapped back to reality. He quickly bows at Gojo.

"Hello, I'm so sorry about my friend who was causing trouble. My name is (y/n) (l/n) it is a pleasure to meet you" Yuji whined again, not wanting his friend to apologize for what he did. It's also a good thing that he didn't accidentally call him Gojo. If he did- things get worse.

"Wow! Nanami is going to like you a lot! What a polite boy!"
Gojo has the urge to pat (y/n) on his head since he thinks (y/n) reminds him of small Nanami but better.

"Now, Did you find it?" Gojo turns his attention to Fushiguro.

"Excuse me"
"Sorry, but I ate it"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes." the rest of the 2 males replied.

"What?" Gojo said Before he walked closer to Yuji who was still very confused about this. Putting his face near Yuji's to examine him closer.

It's like they are about to kiss or something.

"I see"

"Really, it's combined with you. That's hilarious!"