Ah yes, Sister school exchange.

¸

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

A/n

I just want to say that (y/n)'s ability about horoscope doesn't work on peepaw like Yuji since Yuji die then he was revived, which means he was dead. This also means that the "seeing future" doesn't work since Yuji fate has been changed by Sukuna bc Sukuna revive him and the fate Yuji was facing is death which is the end of his timeline to life, that's why he is not certain if Yuji is alive or not bc (y/n) can't see the fate of people who were already ended.

Idk if that made sense but I'm trying my best to explain it.
To sum up

The horoscope technique doesn't work on:
*Curses
*Sorcerer/people with cursed energy (Yuji was an exception since before this he doesn't have curse energy until he ate sukuna finger idk if that make sense)

His technique wasn't 100% guarantee to be true but mostly 80% is true. You can ask about it if u wanted to know more

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

"Why is everyone all empty-handed?"

"What?"
"What?"

"That's our question. What's with all the luggage?"

"I mean we're going to Kyoto, right? The sister-school goodwill event in Kyoto..."

"It's a sister-school goodwill event with the Kyoto School...

Held in Tokyo"

"NO WAYYYYYY!"

(Y/n) sweat-drop at the scene. Nobara was screaming her lung out. In (y/n) perspective, everything has to be perfect and according to their plan. Which would rather not be hard if things go right. The last person he wanted to meet is probably Mahito.

"No wonder I've always felt weird."

"Yes"

"Salmon"

The group continues to talk as (y/n) was lose in his thoughts. Since he didn't know what to expect, he guesses he has to wait for the Kyoto students.

"Hey, There are here"

(Y/n) turn his attention to the group of Kyoto students walking up the stair. Mai was the person leading the group as he taunted them again with her dirty mouth. Each student got introduced as (y/n) carefully spectating each and everyone's appearance.

'There's a robot too...what am I expecting at this point...' (y/n) exhaustedly sighed with his dotted expression.

"Sorry to keep you waiting!" Gojo then appears out of nowhere. With a box? And a weird-looking pink doll which kinda distracts the Kyoto students as he handed it to them.