Ah yes, Special-grade.

¸

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

'Today is the day that Itadori-san will die...'

Yesterday, (y/n) was doing his horoscope session in the middle of the night. He was pretty certain that fate can't be changed and he has to accept it.

That Yuji will leave us and never come back again. His cheerfulness, his great personality, and his memory of him will still be in (y/n)'s heart forever.

but that doesn't stop our (h/c)-haired male to follow his plan.

"Our window verified the cursed womb three hours ago.

Once ninety percent were successfully evacuated,

they made the call to seal off the center.

Citizens within a five hundred meter radius have been evacuated as well"

The man who has to bring (y/n) and his trios to this cursed building. Introduced himself as Ijichi explained the current situation.

'This much cursed energy...This is a special grade. Are the higher up planning to Itadori-san because he is a vessel? unbelievable'

(y/n) quickly caught the gist of what the higher up doing. So inhuman.

"I have a question Ijichi-san. What's a window?" (y/n) deadpan at his friend for asking this kind of question.

Megumi tried to ignore the fact that (y/n) is calm about this stuff since the beginning, the point where (y/n) is normalizing these Jujutsu shits and just accepting these supernatural occurrences.

But Megumi legit can't.

"A window is a member of Jujutsu Tech who can see curses. They aren't sorcerers, though."

"oh, I see"

"Allow me to continue" Ijichi Continue.

"inside of the dorm two of this detention center, there are five prisoners left with the cursed womb. If the cursed womb manages to mutate, we predict that it will transform into a special grade cursed spirit"

"-special grade.." The three thought. The others question it.

"Hey, I still don't really get all this "special grade" stuff" The dumb-folded pink-haired male ask his companion for the answer but instead got a disappointed look from the three.

"Then allow me to explain it on idiot level

First, there's fourth-grade.
-A wooden bat is enough for them.

Third-grade.
-If you have a handgun, you can rest easy.

Second-grade.
-It'll be a close call with a shotgun.

First-grade.
-Even a tank may be insufficient.

and then there's special-grade.
-which you'll probably require rapid carpet bombing"