¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩Juju scroll #3✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

In which (y/n) "tries" to spend his time with Yuji but constantly getting interrupted by Sukuna along with the second-year (excluding panda), Nobara, Gojo, and Megumi who were stalking them.

The pink hair male and the (h/c) hair male could be seen walking together side by side. (Y/n) wants to spend time with Yuji after the incident. Which of course, Yuji was the one who asks (Y/n) first since he wants to make it up for faking his death.

"huh? They are going inside a cafe?!"

"kugisaki, can you stop shouting? we gonna get caught if you keep doing that"

"salmon salmon"

The group sneakingly went inside the cafe which they were dressed up in a random disguise. (y/n) and Yuji went and sit near the window.

"I can't believe this...You brats are giving me second-hand embarrassment"

Sukuna's mutter which Yuji quickly uses his hand and slaps over Sukuna's voice.

"Welcome dear lovely customer! I would recommend you our lovely discount for a couple if you order this menu!"
the waitress states with a big smile to welcome the two. which with her teasing about "couple discount" make the two sit there embarrassed as the group looks over with jealousy. The waitress handed them a menu full of (y/n) and Yuji's favorite food.

The order arrived. The two were silent this whole time as Yuji feel anxious about how (y/n) will react.

"U-um (y/n)...I'm sorry-"

"Yuji, you don't need to apologize...I-i am glad that it all was fake really...
I just couldn't bear the pain of losing you..." (y/n) give him a close eye smile. His hand was playing with his own hair.

"Welcome back Itadori-san!"

"(Y-Y/n)!"

"Can you stop flirting?! I'm trying to sleep..."

The rest of the day the two spent their time together in random places which of course, was still followed by the group.

"This is just like watching Korean drama!" Nobara mumbles under her breath. Fake crocodile tears running.

"I mean why are we even doing this..." Megumi sighed.

"Salmon salmon..."

"Look, Gojo-sensei...I don't want to lose my dignity just to follow those dating or make out okay?"

"Shhh...Maki looks at them.." The finger points to the two sitting on the bench.

"We haven't been hangout since the um...all of this"

"Yeah...It had been so long"

The Yuji's faces seem to get closer and closer to (y/n). A lovely aura scattered the scene. Yuji's heart seems to beat faster and faster just like (y/n)'s.

"(Y/n) i-i-"

"HOW ABOUT YOU TWO GO DO THAT OUT OF MY SIGHT"
"WOAH WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?"
Sukuna's voice overlaps Gojo's voice as he appears behind the bench. Ruining the moment. The rest of the group also run up to them doing weird shit moves to distract the two. Which (y/n) sweats-drop while Yuji was scratching the back of his neck.

"NOW NOW WE ARE ALL HERE, WHY DON'T WE GO GER DINNER TOGETHER? I WILL PAY FOR IT!" Gojo rushes, dragging (y/n) by his wrist out of the bench.

"NOW NOW MY SWEET SWEET PRECIOUS STUDENTS! LET'S GO GET SOME FOOD!" Gojo laughs dryly as he pushes (y/n) away from Yuji who was clearly embarrassed.

"W-where did everyone even c-came from?!" (Y/n) whose face was red ask confusingly.

"I can't believe this is happening..." Megumi sighed for the 100th time.

"Me neither..." Maki's mutter.

"Salmon..."

After that (y/n) and Yuji didn't talk for 2 days until Yuji was the one who apologizes to him.