Ah yes, Sukuna.

¸

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

"Hey, Sukuna. You'll die if I die right?

Help me If you don't want that!"

Yuji's voice echoes throughout the room. His hand was cut off clean after an attempt to attack the Special grade curse.

"I refuse" Sukuna's mouth appears on Yuji's cheek. "Even if the parts of me inside you die, I still have eighteen other fragments of my soul. That said, I'm not in control of this body.

If you want to switch, go ahead and switch. But as soon as you do,

I'll kill that brat before the cursed spirit can!

Then I'll go for the woman! She's full of spirit, so I think I'll have fun with her.

Then after all of that, Your little boyfriend is going to be my assistance to help me conquer this world. He has a lot of potentials..." Sukuna smirk playfully.

"I won't you do that!"

"Guessed so. But if you keep talking to me, Your buddy's going to die" Sukuna mocks Yuji.

The cursed spit out an attack. creating dust to scatter around the room. Both Yuji and Megumi avoided the attack.

Megumi's face turns pale as he realizes that the monster didn't use Sorcery but just pure cursed energy. Megumi is still shocked at the sight, making Yuji need to call his consciousness back to him.

"Fushiguro!

Fushiguro!

Fushiguro!"

"Take Kugisaka and (y/n) out of here!

I'll hold it down until you guys leave. After you're out, find some way to send me a signal.

After that..I'll change to Sukuna...Please take care of (y/n) for me"

Yuji gives Megumi a weak smile.

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

"We need to find (y/n), Kugisaki!"

"I hate frogs.."

"well, sorry about that! But (y/n)'s safety came first! He doesn't know how to use Jujutsu yet!"

"what are we waiting for then? Let's go!" Nobara ignores her hate towards the frog immediately.

"Man...This is so boring...I want to sleep..." (y/n) yawns as he waits for his friend to come and rescue him.

"just one nap..." His voice trails off as darkness is taking over (y/n)'s body.

.

.