¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩Juju scroll #1✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

In which Itadori, Megumi, and Nobara attempted to open (y/n)'s phone with face recognition.

"Shh... we gotta be quiet... or (y/n) will wake up!"

"Itadori you are the loudest one" Megumi casually said.

"We just need to take his phone then put it in front of his face right?" Nobara asked.

"I think we do need to open his eyes too?" Itadori answers the question with a question.

"Why did I agreed to this..." Megumi muttered.

"You humans are so weird..." Sukuna appears on Itadori cheeks which He quickly slams his hand to cover Sukuna's mouth. Apologizing quietly.

The trios slowly sneak up to (y/n). His quiet snoring could be heard echoing the room. The trio finds it's cute that (y/n) has his (f/p) (favorite plushie) next to his pillow.

"What are you three doing?" Gojo suddenly appears behind 3 of them. He was holding his phone like he was ready to take (y/n)'s photos of him sleeping. Kinda creepy if you ask me.

"G-Gojo-sensei! U-um it's not what it looks like!" Nobara starts stuttering at her words.

"Ohh! You are also here to take (y/n) pictures? I know that he is soo cute!" Gojo then explains to the trios how taking (y/n)'s sleeping pictures is reverent to training for some reason other than just to say that he likes (y/n). They weren't facing (y/n) bed so they didn't notice that (y/n) is already awake and IS already behind 4 of them.

"What

Are

You

Do

-Ing?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Four of them scream as if they have seen special-graded curses.

"IT ISN'T MY FAULT! ITADORI IS THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS!"

"WHY ARE YOU BLAMING THIS ON ME NOBARAAAAA?! TOU ARE THE ONE WHO OPENS THE DOOR!"

"I'm so sorry (l/n)"

"Aw, my students are so cute!"

Edited