Interviews

Hello, I'm Johnny Cash

Jk, I'm EllaAnnabeth

Thanks for choosing my book.

I try to update regularly, but my life is crazy.

I love writing the Batfamily, especially Jason Todd.

I'm not very good with writing ships, but occasionally I try.

Mostly about Jason

I don't edit much, lmk if theres any mistakes

Pls comment and vote.

Love, EllaAnnabeth.

Jason came in through the kitchen door of Wayne Manor, looking for a snack.

Through the wall, he could hear Bruce talking to someone. Eagerly wanting to mess this up or get whoever was in trouble into more trouble, Jason snuck into the hallway. Peeking through the gap in the door, he could see Bruce, Tim and Damians backs. A reporter sat facing the door.

Face splitting in a wide grin, Jason went back to the kitchen. Climbing into the pantry, he pulled open the escape vent, which led into the living room, where the interview was currently going on.

"And, it's coming up on the 7 year anniversary of your second son, Jason Todd's tragic death." The reporter said. "Care to comment?"

"Its....hard." began Bruce. "I wake up every morning, and go downstairs to greet my kids, but there's always one missing. I just miss him so much."

"Yeah," Tim chimed in. "Even though I never met him, but through all the stories Dick and Bruce told me, I feel like I know him."

"Yes. Father has told us all about him." Damian inputted. "I feel as though he is my proper brother, even though I never met him."

"What about you, Richard? You knew him, do you think he'd like your brothers?"

"Yes, he definitely would." Jason could hear the suppressed laughter in Dicks voice. "I think he would have loved to meet Timmy and Dami."

At that, Jason couldn't stifle the snort he had coming.

The reporter looked sharply up, almost exactly to where Jason was looking out.

"Oh, that's just one of Damians cats." Bruce spoke up. "Yeah, he has a lot of animals. How many now, Dami?"

"Eight." Damian listed. "Alfred the cat, Titus, and Ace, the dogs, Jerry the turkey, Abby and Indi, the other two dogs, Horace the Hamster, and Geraldo the gecko."

"That's... a lot of pets."

As the conversation turned, Jason wiggled his way out of the escape vent.