1. MEETING YOU AGAIN

"Sir, aapko ek deal karne ke liye Malhotra Companies mei jaana hoga" said a man to the other man who was sitting on the stool near by a bed holding an old man's hand in his letting his tears rolling down his eyes.

"Aap chaliye, mai aa raha hu" said the man who was sitting on the stool.

The man who informed his senior that they should make a deal left from there while the man who was sitting on the stool got up, went to washroom & washed his face. He came outside, fixed his clothes properly & went to parking lot.

He sat inside a car when the first man said, "Kavin sir, yeh hai deal ke related kuch papers.."

Kavin gets busy in checking those papers & prepares himself for presentation of making a deal in the company. He didn't  realise when they reached the Malhotra companies.

Man : Kavin sir, hum pahunch gaye..

Kavin : Thik hai Ramesh ji.. Chaliye..

They direct their way towards the CEO's cabin. Ramesh & Kavin stood near the chair waiting for the CEO of Malhotra Companies to turn towards them.

The CEO's chair was facing the wall. Kavin saw her left hand which has a red nail paint on her nails. She had a file in her hand. But her face can't  be seen.

Kavin was about to greet the CEO of the Malhotra company when she turned towards them. Seeing her face, he got a big shock. She was also shocked to see him there. Both had many feelings.

He made a fist controlling his anger & left from there giving her his most hatred look without saying anything. She looked in the direction from where he left her cabin. She sighed & sat in her chair. Kavin who came outside exhaled & rolled his eyes.

Kavin : Mai ghar jaana chahta hu..

Ramesh : Magar sir..

Kavin (anger) : Maine kaha na mai ghar jaana chahta hu..

Ramesh : Ji.. Driver gaadi nikalo..

Kavin & Ramesh sit in the car & they leave towards Kavin's house. Ramesh thinks that Kavin is upset due to the uncanny (anhoni) happened that day morning which disturbed Kavin very much.

Also, he knew the reason behind why Kavin was so angry after meeting the CEO. But he ignored the truth about CEO & thought that Kavin might be upset due to his father.

Ramesh (mind) : Kavin sir, mai samajh sakta hu ki aapki papa ka accident ne aapko bahut disturb kiya hai..

Raghunath, Kavin's father is a strict & renowned person from a long time. Kavin & Dushyant are brothers. Raghunath was coming to the company in the morning all alone driving on his own when suddenly he got into an accident. His car got hit along with a big truck & Raghunath was quickly admitted in the hospital.

Kavin & Dushyant were informed about the uncanny (anhoni) that happened with their father. Both were upset but Kavin being an elder has to go to make a deal as Raghunath is not in a state to come to the company.

The doctor informed Kavin & Dushyant that Raghunath is in coma right now. After hearing what the doctor said, the brothers can't believe their ears. Ishita consoled Dushyant being his would-be.

She informed their college seniors, Abhijeet, Daya, Tarika, Shreya who were not less than their best friends from the time Kavin had his first love broken up. They consoled Kavin until the evening & left from there few moments ago when Ramesh came to meet Kavin.

Kavin & Ramesh reached Kavin's house. Kavin went inside while Dushyant stayed at hospital along with Ishita. Ramesh took a leave from there as Kavin seems to be in a depressed mood.

Kavin went infront of a room door which was locked. He opened the door with a key. He went inside & locked the door from inside. He seems to be very aggressive at the moment.

"Kyun aayi ho mere saamne phir se tum..? 9 saal.. 9 saal ke baad ab tumhe kya chahiye..? Kyun tum mere zindagi mei phir se aagayi..? Tumhare aate hi papa ka accident hua.."

"Mai tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karunga Purvi.. Mai tumse sachchha pyaar kiya karta tha magar tumne mere saath sirf bewafaai ki hai.. Bewafaai.."

He broke down into tears after saying those things which he hold in his heart from the past 9 years instead of letting it go.. He saw her pic which was hanging on the wall.. He remembered the reason why he made a photo frame & saved her pic in it inside.