34. REASON OF MY LIFE

Kavi go inside the basement & then he switches on the light. She was facing him. He signalled her to look back & when she looked in the direction, she was freezed at her place. Her anger, her resentment (naraazgi) everything melted in a moment.

Kavin : Kya abhi bhi tum mujhse naraaz ho..?

She doesn't say anything, just turns back & hugs him tightly. No word is needed to tell her how much he loved him after seeing what she has seen right now.

Purvi : Nahi hu mai naraaz..

Kavin (smile) : Jaanta hu.. Tum aakhir mujhse zyada der naraaz reh hi nahi sakti.. He says this sentence taking her into his arms (hugging her back).

There was so many photographs on the wall infront which was of hers. Every photograph told what she did & Kavin knew it all. Coincidentally, she sees few pics at the middle of the wall & she smiles.

It was her serving a customer in the canteen 16 years ago. Suddenly she remembered Arjun laughing & she understood that Arjun was laughing because Kavin was a secret stalker of her from the past 17 years.

There were even photographs from her highschool when they were dating. It was so obvious that Kavin clicked her pics secretly.

Purvi (teasing mood) : 17 saal ka stalker..

Kavin (smirk) : Vo tho tum bhi ho.. Varna vo kaam kabhi nahi karti tum..

He points towards a pic where she was sitting with a gun in her hand being angry for attacking Kavin on the engagement night (Kavin & Shimona's emgagement).

Kavin : Vo bhi nahi.. (He again pointed towards another pic in which she has saved Kavin during the menacing party & she had bandage because of that).

She got wounded while she removed the knife from Kavin's neck. He understood the moment when he smelled the perfume there that his love is near him. He knew but he pretended that he didn't.

Kavin : Kyun karti ho aisa kaam jisse mujhe tum par gussa aaye..?

Purvi : Tho aap mujhse itna pyaar kyun karte hai..?

Kavin : BECAUSE YOU ARE THE REASON OF MY LIFE BABY..

What else is needed to say..? Just one sentence, wait what..? One sentence.. No.. Only one name is enough to make her blush, make her smile, make her go through every struggle bearing every pain.

He is by her side tearing up along with her, smiling along with her, supporting her, loving her. What else is needed for a girl better than a partner like him..?

He always stands by her side, loves her, cares for her, supports her, tears up or tries to wipe her tears in any situation except for leaving her. He can do anything for her except leaving her alone.

He can tolerate anything except a man looking at her with inappropriate glance or doing something wrong with her.

If Kavin gets to know that any man is having a wrong thought of doing something inappropriate with his love, he will not spare anyone and the best proof is his own father.

Having all these thoughts, she smiled. What else can she ask for God except for 2 things..? First, being by his side forever & second having a family with him spending all her life with them with all the family members being healthy..

Kavin (mind) : Ab bas meri yahi ek khwaaish hai ki mai marte dum tak tumhare saath rahu aur duniya ka koi bhi takat humare beech daraar paida na kar sake..

He kissed her forehead, a kiss which is a sign of trust and comfort. Both were still in that warm hug covering all that distance which they had from the past 16 years.

On the other hand, Dushyant and Ishita looked at Sneha being angry. She knew why they were angry.

Sneha : Mujhe Kavin bhaiyya ne kaha tha aisa karne ke liye..

Dushyant (angry) : Aane do use.. Aaj mai Kavin ko chodunga nahi..

Pihu : Aaj uncle nahi aayenge..

Ishita : Kyun nahi aayenge..?

Pihu : Offo aunty.. Kya aap bhi..? Aapko nahi pata ki mere mumma ne mujhse kya kaha..

Ishita : Kya kaha Purvi ne..?

Pihu : Nahi nahi Purvi aunty ne nahi balki meri mumma ne kaha tha..

Ishita : Ha..? Par Purvi hi tho tumhari mumma hai na..

Arjun : Nahi.. Pihu Purvi ki beti nahi hai.. Pihu meri aur Megha ki beti hai..