11. PURVI IN TROUBLE ?

The next day, Purvi went to Kavin to take back her phone. She was in Raghunath's mansion lawn where Kavin was playing golf. She kept the suitcase which has 10 crore Rs/- in it on a small table there.

Purvi : Mujhe mera phone chahiye..

Kavin smiled with pain & hit the ball hardly. His back was facing her, so she didn't knew that he smiled with pain. He turned back with angry look, kept the stick on the table.

Kavin (smirk) : Phone chahiye...? Thik hai.. De deta hu.. Lekin usse pehle mere papa ke paas jao aur unse maafi maango.. Aur yeh paise unhe de do..

Purvi : Kabhi nahi.. Mai unse kabhi bhi maafi nahi maang-ungi..

She tried to snatch her phone back but he held her very tightly, looked into her eyes with full of hate.

Kavin : Mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum sach mei itni badi gold digger ho.. Tumhe is mobile ki padi hai lekin mere papa ki feelings ka, mere feelings ka koi kadar hi nahi hai.. Kitni zaalim ho tum..

Purvi : Ha nahi hai mujhe kisi ki feelings ki kadar.. Mujhe sirf mera mobile chahiye.. Aapko jo sochna hai sochiye..

She left from there angrily. She went to her mother's grave. She was feeling depressed. She spent some time at the grave. After few days, she went to meet Raghunath to have a talk with him.

Kavin returned back for a file as he forgot it in his room. So, he was searching for the file in his room. After sometime, he found it. At the same time, Ishita went to Raghunath's study room to collect a file which Dushyant wanted.

But unfortunately someone from behind tried to molest her but suddenly she was thrown out of the study room before she could understand anything. She only saw the man's face who tried to molest her.

She went inside the mansion & saw Kavin coming downstairs. She asked him to come along with her to Raghunath's study room while she explained the matter in their way. Kavin opened the door of the study & was shocked to see the scenario.

A man was trying his best to assault someone sexually while she was trying to stop him. Kavin didn't see her face at that moment because the man's face was like a barrier. Due to the sudden sound of the door, the man looked at Kavin. The girl also turned her face & Kavin, Ishita were shocked to see Purvi there.

Purvi was on the floor & the man was on her top. She pushed him taking the moment as an opportunity. And Kavin's true love made him so much angry that he punched the man black & blue changing the map of his entire face.

Ishita called the cops & the man was taken to jail for his wrong deeds. Kavin stood there silently, Ishita tried to talk with Purvi but she left from there angrily. Ishita then looked at Kavin & noticed his hand bleeding.

Ishita : Kavin.. Tumhara haath...

Kavin : Mai thik hu Ishita.. He wanted some space, so he went to his room & locked himself.

Kavin (pov) : Aaj mai apne aap ko rok nahi paaya.. Jab bhi koi Purvi ke paas aata hai tho mujhse bar-daash  nahi hota.. Pyaar kiya hai tho bar-daash bhi kaise karu..? Yeh kaisa pyaar hai jo dard bhi hai aur sukoon bhi.. Shayad pyaar hota hi ajeeb hai..

He came near the window, glanced down & saw her still standing there under the burning sun. He went downstairs & into the lawn where she was standing. He threw a jacket on her head while walking forward. She took the jacket & looked at it.

Kavin stopped walking, turned backwards & looked at her who was glancing at the jacket. She seems to be in deep thoughts. Just after 2 mins, she kept that jacket on the table. She stood there with the support of the table.

Kavin (mind) : Kahi ise chakkar tho nahi aa rahe hai..? 9 saal pehle bhi aise hi..

She started walking slowly towards her car which was outside the mansion. She reached near the car & stood with the support of the car door handle. Kavin felt something strange, so he went near her. He heard her talk with her driver.

Purvi : Aap chutti pe jaayiye.. Mai khud drive kar lungi..

Driver : Jee mam saab..

He got down from the car, took an auto rickshaw & left from there. She was about to fall unconscious on the ground but Kavin feeling something strange came near her & she falls on him.

Kavin (patting her cheek) : Purvi.. Purvi..