10. SOME GOOD MEMORIES

Kavin thinks for sometime, then he gets ready & leaves somewhere. It was 11pm at night. He got down from the car & it was his high school. He went inside trying to figure out any clue.

Just then he looked at the position where he asked her to be his gf for the first time. He kept moving on remembering some good memories from their past. The canteen where they used to sit & she used to study at that time.

Kavin : Oh common Purvi bas karo yaar padhna aur kitna padhogi..? Tumhare bf tumhare saamne hai aur tum ho ki kitabon mei khoyi hui ho.. Pyaar naam ki bhi ek cheez hoti hai.. Aankhon mei aankhen daal kar...

Purvi (cutting him in between) : Kavin sapne ki duniya se bahar aao.. Yeh aankhon mei aankhen daalna na sirf movies mei achchha lagta hai.. Agar asli zindagi mei karenge na tho hum kal ko sadak pe nazar aayenge aur log kahenge yeh dekho jaa rahe hai "do bikhari premi.."

Kavin (annoyed) : Tum kitni unromantic ho yaar.. Kaash mai koi aur ladki chun leta.. Hmph..

He was trying to make her jealous but he got surprised after listening to her witty answer.

Purvi (controlling laugh) : Par kya kare ab tumhara taste itna bhi bura nahi hai ladkiyon mei.. Sahi nazar se ek ladki ko pehchaana hai..

Kavin : Achchha...?

Purvi : Ha.. Aur vaise bhi mai kya karu..? Mujhe kaam karna padta hai na maa ki ilaaz ke liye paise jo ikkate karne hai..

Kavin : Achchha baba.. Pata nahi itni mehnat kyun karti ho.. Seeda seeda mujhse maang leti..

Kavin sighs as he remembers how silent she was at that time. She didn't even replied anything. He sits on the one of the chairs.

Kavin (pov) : Kya tumne apni maa ki ilaaz.. Mai yeh baat kaise bhul sakta hu ki tumhari maa bahut bimaar thi..

He gets up after hitting his forehead because of his stupid act he did. He wanted to run over to her & hug her tightly. He wanted to apologize to her right at the moment.

He mistakenly went towards the highschool because of his absent mind. He ended up in the dance rehersal room. He saw her there on the stage. Before he could reach her, she got up & left from there.

He came near the stage & saw her mobile. He switched on her phone (screen flashes light) & saw that it was locked with a reminder of that day (next day as it is already 12 now). It said,

"Mom's death anniversary"

After reading that Kavin really got very angry because he understood that Purvi took money from his father after her mother's death. Just then she came back for her phone. He was standing down the stage while she was standing on the stage.

He looked up at her controlling his anger. She saw her phone in his hand, so she forwarded her right hand to take her phone back. He saw her right hand bandaged.

Purvi : Mera phone..

Kavin : Phone..? Apni phone ko bhul jao.. Tumhare upar pure 10 crore ka karz hai jo tumhe mere papa ko dena hoga.. Jab tak tum paise vaapis nahi karti tab tak mai yeh phone nahi dunga..

Purvi : Kavin usme meri maa ka pics hai.. Vaapis do.. Mai subah 10 baje tak paise de dungi..

Kavin : I don't care, pehle udar chu khao aur apna phone vaapis le jao..

Purvi  : Dekho Kavin..

Kavin holds her hand very tightly in such a way that his nails leave a mark on her. He pulled her close still holding her tightly.

Kavin : Tumhe vaise bhi paison ki zyada fikar hai insaano ki feelings se zyada.. Tumhe kisi ka sachchha pyaar thodi samajh aayega..? Kabhi tumne thodi na pyaar kiya hai kisi se.. Mai bhi kise kya samjha raha hu..

He left from there angrily hitting her shoulder & pushing her a bit sideways. She looked at the marks which his nails left, turned back & just gave a painful smile looking in the direction from where he left.

Purvi : Pyaar...? Sachchha pyaar...?

Purvi (pov) : Kaash.. Kaash ki insaan ko iska matlab pata hota..

She left to her house when Chitrole stopped her.

Chitrole : Itni raat tak kaha thi tum..? Tumhe pata hai ki mujhe tumhari kitni fikar ho rahi thi..? Aur yeh kya roj koi na koi chot lag wake kyun aa rahi ho..?

Purvi : Mai thik hu.. Mujhe neend aa rahi hai..

She just left to her room, laid on the bed after locking herself. She switched off the lights & after few mins, one can hear her sobbing slowly.