2. FAILED PROPOSAL PLAN

Kavin & Dushyant were very famous in their high-school. Abhijeet & Daya are also brothers just like Kavin & Dushyant. On the first day of their high school, Abhijeet & Daya entered almost attracting all the girl's attention towards them.

The girls praised their looks, made a crush on them. Seeing the girls' reactions, Abhijeet & Daya were happy. Both were about to go inside their high school when a car stopped infront of them attracting everyone's attention. Kavin & Dushyant got down from that car.

That moment the girls were so craze about these 2 handsome guys who just got down from the car. All the girls ran towards these 2 handsome guys. Kavin's smile took away the heart of almost every girl there. The whole school was talking about Kavin & Dushyant.

On the other hand, Abhijeet & Daya were making plans in order to get everyone's attention on them. Abhijeet got an idea & he shared his idea with Daya. Daya smiled listening to Abhijeet's plan. The next day, Abhijeet introduced Tarika as his gf while Daya introduced Shreya.

Tarika & Shreya are sisters. Salunkhe, their father already decided to marry his daughters to Abhijeet & Daya as they both were Pradyuman's sons.

So, Abhijeet & Daya thought introducing their fiancée's  as their gfs would be a great thing that can grab attention to Abhijeet & Daya. Because everyone will talk about how Abhi & Daya have a cute relationship with Tarika & Shreya. Kavin & Dushyant were standing infront of them after listening to their announcement.

Abhi : Kyun..? Kya hua tum dono ko..? Koi gf nahi hai kya tum dono ka..?

Daya : Ha lagta tho yahi hai ki in dono ki koi gf hai nahi..

Girls (shouting) : Nahi nahi, hum hai na.. Hume bana lo..

Kavin & Dushyant look at eachother & smile. Dushyant calls "baby" when Ishita comes infront of everyone.

Dushyant : Yeh hai meri gf Ishita jise mai pyaar se baby kehta hu..

Girls (broken heart) : Aww... Kitna pyaar hai..

Tarika : Magar phir bhi iska (pointing towards Kavin) tho koi gf nahi hai na..

Kavin : Hai na.. Magar mai use baad mei introduce karunga.. Vo kya hai, thoda sharmaati hai..

Girls : Aww.. Kaun hai vo..? Kitni lucky hogi vo...

Dush : Aap sab ko use dekhna hai..?

Girls : Ha.. Dekhna hai..

Dushyant signals Kavin something. He takes a yellow rose out of his pocket, moves towards the crowd making every girls' heartbeat to raise.

He stopped infront of an innocent looking girl, sat on his knee & forwarded the rose to her. She looked at him with shock while he smiled on her reaction. The girls were so heart-broken while Kavin signalled the girl to take the rose.

Girl 1 : Haay kitni lucky ho Purvi tum..

Girl 2 : Ab rose le bhi lo.. Aur kitni der Kavin ko aise bitaogi..?

Kavin (while smiling) : Lo na..

Kavin stood up b'coz she was so shocked that she stood still in shock. He kept the rose in her hand thus making her his gf.

Kavin : Ab se yeh meri gf hai.. Nazar uthake bhi mat dekhna ise..

Girl (heart broken) : Oh girls, chalo yaha se.. Jis pe crush tha vo tho taken hai.. Dil todh diya hum sab ka.. Chalo yaha se..

The girls were heart-broken but they were happy gossiping about the 4 couples who love each-other so deeply according to them. One day, a girl saw Purvi in a small restaurant working as a part-timer.

Kavin gets to know this, but he still keeps Purvi by his side still being her bf as he loves her truly by now. At first, he was attracted to her but finally fell in love with all her things, be it her personality, her talks, her beauty.

Kavin after 1 year of dating with her, finally decides to propose her. So he was decorating a small garden type area along with few working staff of his house. He invited Purvi to come to the garden area 6:30 pm in the evening sharp. That day Ramesh came instead of Purvi.

Ramesh informed Kavin that Purvi left the town after taking 5 crore Rs./- from Raghunath. He even showed the proof of Purvi taking money in a suitcase as he knew very well that Kavin will not believe. Kavin was heart-broken from that day.

He didn't want to believe about what Purvi did to him. He was sitting all alone as the working staff already left the place before Ramesh told Kavin about Purvi. Dushyant came running there along with Abhijeet, Tarika, Daya & Shreya.

From that day, Abhirika & Dareya befriended with Kavin, Dushyant & Ishita. Kavin didn't  say a word about her from that day. He just asked his father to let him keep the photo frame of Purvi as it will remind him of Purvi's betrayal. Raghunath allowed Kavin to keep Purvi's pic.