9

*TW: NSFW*

George walked back into the main room of the party, a grin on his face and a rush of adrenaline coursing through his body. He was starting to enjoy messing with Dream, he loved how easy it was to get him back for all the times he decided to mess with George.

George paused for a moment, his eyes scanning the room in search of Niki. He couldn't wait to share how well their plan had worked, even better than he could have imagined.

Just as he spotted her across the room, a hand closed tightly around his wrist, pulling his arm as he was led across the room and towards the front door.

"Dream? What are you doing?" George asked, his eyes locked on Dream with a confused expression as Dream opened the front door and pulled him outside.

As the cold air washed over them, Dream released George's wrist, turning around to meet the brunette's gaze as he said, "we're leaving, George."

There was a challenging look in Dream's eyes, his jaw tight as he kept his eyes locked on to George's.

George crossed his arms over his chest, holding the eye contact as he said, "and what if I don't wanna leave yet?"

He saw Dream's jaw tick, a flash of annoyance cross his face as Dream took a couple steps closer to George, now looking down at the brunette as he quietly said, "I don't care, we're leaving."

His tone was low and commanding, and it sent a chill down George's spine. If he wasn't so curious as to why Dream wanted to leave so abruptly, he would try to hold his ground for longer.

But he was curious, so he let his arms drop to his sides as he looked up at Dream through his lashes and rolled his eyes before answering, "fine."

~

Dream was quiet for the entire trip back to the dorm, quiet still as he shut the bedroom door behind them and leaned against it, his green eyes focused on George.

George could sense a shift in Dream's demeanor, his usual playfulness replaced by something more serious, something unfamiliar to George.

George tried his best to swallow back his sudden nerves, turning to look at Dream as he asked, "we're home, now can you tell me why we had to leave so early?"

Dream didn't respond, just kept his eyes locked onto George as he ran a hand through his blonde waves.

"Dream? Hello?" George continued, raising an eyebrow at the blonde, "are you upset because I kissed you? Is that it?"

Dream chuckled before finally responding, "I'm not upset that you kissed me, George. I'm annoyed that you kissed me and then left me in that room alone. I'm not playing these games with you anymore."

George laughed quietly to himself, taking a step closer to Dream as he said, "oh, I see. So you can mess with whoever you want but you can't handle it when someone does it right back to you."

A look of annoyance flashed across Dream's face as he answered, "that's not true."

George laughed again, a smug grin on his face as he said, "oh but it is true, Dream. You hate not being in control of the situation, that's why you're mad."

George was about to continue speaking, to push Dream just a bit further but he fell silent as Dream closed the distance between them. His hand slid to the back of George's neck, his thumb tilting the brunette's head up as he leaned in and pressed their lips together for a surprisingly gentle kiss.

It only lasted a moment before Dream pulled away, George's eyes opening to look up at the blonde.

"You talk too much, George. I'm sure we can put that pretty mouth of yours to better use," Dream said in a low voice, his expression shifting to something more heated.

Dream's eyes drifted down to George's lips, and George laughed quietly under his breath as he said, "do you think about my mouth often, Dream?"

Dream's eyes flickered back up to meet George's, his jaw ticking slightly as he quietly said, "stop talking, George."

George felt his whole body heat up as he trailed a hand slowly down Dream's chest and stomach, his fingers playing with the bottom hem of Dream's shirt as he looked back up and answered, "make me."

Dream raised an eyebrow at him, a small grin on his face as he pulled George back in and pressed their lips together. This kiss was different than the first, it felt needier and more heated, and George knew instantly that Dream meant it when he said he wasn't playing games with him.

George's heart was racing as Dream's hands moved to his waist, keeping George's body pressed close to his as he moved them over to Dream's bed.

They fell into the bed together, their lips still connected as George lay on his back with Dream settled between his legs. George laced his hands into Dream's hair, running his fingers slowly through the waves as Dream's tongue explored every part of the brunette's mouth.

Dream pulled back eventually, his eyes slowly roaming over George's body before lifting to meet George's gaze. His hands moved from George's waist, pushing under his shirt, his hands moving slowly over the brunette's torso.

George's body reacted immediately to the feeling of Dream's hands on his skin, warmth blooming out at every new place his hands moved to. He kept his eyes locked on Dream's, inhaling deeply as Dream chuckled quietly while smirking down at him.

"George, you have no idea the things I wanna do to you," Dream said quietly, pulling his hands out from under the brunette's shirt as he leaned back down.

George tried hard to control his tone, trying his best to keep his voice even as he asked, "oh yeah? Like what?"

He felt a hand wrap loosely around his neck, the other tightly gripping his hip, lips moving against his neck as Dream quietly answered, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk after."