13

*TW: drug use, NSFW, smut*

George had only two more classes to get through that day, and luckily there were no cute TAs or annoying roommates to distract him.

As soon as the last class ended, he made his way back to the dorm room, thinking only about how good it was going to feel to lay down in his bed after such a long first day.

When he entered the room, his eyes settled on Dream, his back turned to the door as he sat hunched over his desk.

"Dream, what are you-" George's voice trailed off as he walked further into the room, standing close enough to the blonde that he could see he was concentrating on rolling a joint on his desk.

George inhaled sharply, moving even closer to look over the blonde's shoulder as he said, "Dream! You can't do that in here! If you get caught, we'll both get kicked out!"

Dream finally looked up, his green eyes focusing on George with a smile as he answered, "so I won't get caught, then."

George didn't respond, his eyes dropping to watch as Dream lifted the joint to his mouth, his tongue trailing along the edge of the rolling paper before his fingers sealed it closed with practiced ease.

When he lifted his eyes again, Dream's gaze was settled on him, one eyebrow raised questioningly as he rolled the joint between two fingers and asked, "wanna join me, George?"

George dropped his backpack to the floor, shedding his coat and kicking off his shoes before finally answering, "I don't know, Dream. It doesn't seem like a good idea."

But he still took a couple steps closer to the blonde, and he couldn't ignore the rush of excitement that shot up his spine.

"Oh come on, George. Think of it as celebrating the first day of classes. We can smoke this and then watch a movie, it'll be relaxing."

George took a deep breath, finally agreeing with a nod as he closed the rest of the distance and sat down on the edge of Dream's desk. The blonde reached for a green lighter, leaning back in his chair as he put the joint between his lips and lit the tip of it, inhaling deeply before holding it out to George.

George took it nervously from his hand, reaching for the lighter as Dream exhaled smoke and asked, "you remember how to do it?"

George nodded, putting the joint between his lips and holding the lighter up to the end of it. He lit it, inhaling slowly and feeling warm smoke fill his lungs. Only this time, there was no overwhelming pressure in his chest, no urge to cough, and he was able to hold the smoke in for longer before exhaling it.

His eyes flickered up to meet Dream's, who was looking at him with a small grin, and he felt his cheeks flush pink as the blonde said, "look at you, you're an expert already. Impressive, Georgie."

They shared the rest of the joint between the two of them, and as soon as it was done, Dream stood up and collapsed into his bed, taking his laptop with him.

George slid off the desk, standing for a moment while his eyes flickered between his bed and Dream's, not sure exactly what he was meant to do.

Finally, Dream's voice broke through the silence as he patted the space beside him and said, "George, I've seen you naked, I'm pretty sure it's fine if you lay in my bed with me."

George exhaled a small laugh and made his way to Dream's bed, climbing in beside the blonde and settling back against the headboard. He watched as Dream balanced the laptop on his thighs, angling it so George could see the screen as he opened Netflix and pressed play on a random movie.