In The Wind

A large calloused hand rubbed my shoulder gently, I leaned away from Kouen's touch glaring at him stubbornly. "Was I too rough?"

I was in so much pain when I first woke up; it was pleasant, at first, and I noticed Kouen watching me as I stirred- painfully obvious discomfort in my lower backside.

Right now we were in bed, my naked back against his chest as I give up on ignoring him. "Idiot. Its your falt." I grunted.

"It's a good thing we showered last night." He laughed, nuzzling his nose into the crook of my neck. That's right, we made love last night.

I blushed covering my face. It was so embarassing to admit that.

As if reading my thoughts he chuckled, the low sound coaxing me to look.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow, cautiously lifting my sore body to face him with a wince.

He helped lower me back into the matress pullling me into his chestchest as he sighed. "I could get used to this."

"How can you say such embarrassing things?" Flustered, I had stuttered the inquiry aloud. I resigned to looking at his bare chest- studying the smooth skin and running my hands along his massive torso I kissed his collar bone.

"Alibaba-" his breath hitch, "If you do that I won't be able to..."

"Okay." I curled up, my head in the crook of his neck. "We have to go to Sindria Inc. don't we?

"Or we could stay here." He offered.

"No."

"I don't want to go." He whined. "Sinbad's annoying, and I'm sure he banging Ja'far in a-

"Get in the shower." I groaned not intrested in hearing Kouen's vuglar rant.

"Does it still hurt?"

"Well since apparently my physical condition has changed in the five minuets after you first asked, yes I'm walking on sunshine, and dancing unicorns." I sighed.

"Take the day off." He suggested.

"No, I'd rather not let you two start world war four." Sitting up and stretching my acheing limbs: Kouen scooped me into his arms carrying me into the bathroom he started the water, balancing me on his legs and shoulder; I dipped a finger into the warm water. "It's fine." I wiggled, attempting to crawl out of his grasp.

A cry of surprise echoed off the walls and the water shloshed out of the tub onto the floor, Kouen sat behind me, reaching past me to grab a bottle of shampoo. Working his hands through my hair he kissed my neck, tilting it to give him more access as he nibbled on the skin. Washing out the soap he repeated the process until I motioned for him to turn around with my finger.

Folding my feet underneath me so I could reach his head I cursed, "damn it why are you so tall? You should wash your hair better...." I fussed, occasionally treating him to angry pecks on his cheeks when he leaned into my touch.

Abrubtly he spun around, water falling down onto the floor his like crashing down on mine, my quick breaths and the sounds of our feverish kisses caused a burning heat in my cheeks. "I couldn't help but think-" another sloppy kiss, "how Alibaba-kun is so cute..." He began speaking in Kou in such a way that made my stomach feel warm and light; "Alibaba-kun's hair is soft, like a girl's- even down here." His hand traveled down, between my legs.

"Kouen- don't!" I choked out feeling lightheaded; even so I instinctively my nlegs around him- I was so sure the room was spining that I barely registered the sound of a door opening, causing us both to jump, glancing up Kouemi started down at us stunned, mouth agape in surprise.