𝔼

TO SAY AIZAWA WAS WORRIED ABOUT HIS STUDENTS, was an understatement.

He had been their sensei through thick and thin- almost costing his life to a nomu, giving him permanent damage to his eye. It had affected his quirk internally, costing him to use eye drops made specifically for his type of quirk-as his quirk made his eyes somehow different from the usual kind.

Had he regretted it? No, he had not.

Though, he regretted the look on Midoriya's face when he cried that Bakugo was kidnapped by the villains. All while he was on the other side of the forest. When he rushed over when he found them his students were shaking and covered with things like dirt, soot, water(he had guess to be melted ice of Todoroki's quirk), and blood.

After that, he swore to himself- to the media that broadcasted it, that he would do anything to protect his students. Though, he would have preferred to be in the first wave to attack the villain's hidden base and save his student firsthand.

The next thing he knew was that All Might's win was casted on the big screen of a city skyscraper. Crowds of people stood still in the streets, cheering and sobbing with joy that they would be safe yet another day.

Then things led to the next and he was told that Bakugo had been turned into the hospital with a group of teens in the same age, wearing strange dirtied and tattered costumes, all looking exhausted.

He couldn't sleep that night.

Or the next,

or the ones after that. (Not that he thought he could sleep anyway)

Now, it had been long, though he'd never forgotten all the heart-attacks the problem children gave him. Now, it was yet another problem, with yet another problem child.

Bakugo was always a harsh student, when Aizawa took a first glance at him, he knew that his new student never known the feelings of loosing at something, or he'd guess never felt the greatness of a real friendship. Aizawa's eye twitched in annoyance when he felt the similarities between them. Kirishima was like Yamada when they were schoolmates, always the sunshine of the classroom, seeking out the opposite for friendship.

Midoriya, however, was a whole other case entirely. Normally the shy nerd kid every classroom has, yet, Aizawa knew there was something else to it. Callused and scarred hands, he worked hard and rough to get where he is now. Shy at first, but now is unintentionally bold to his peers, though he has his moments of embarrassment.

He wasn't surprised when All Might confessed that he was mentoring someone, Midoriya no less. He only wondered how his student could tolerate someone of the likes of that obnoxious smiling hero. Though, he knows All Might had chosen wisely to choose the boy instead of the already powerful sunshine third-year.

Now, both of his students were detained in an investigation room, where Aizawa lazily looked beyond the one-way glass that connected to another room.

Midoriya looked panicked, spouting things to his rival right next to him. Earlier, Bakugo had come close to blowing up Midoriya who wouldn't stop muttering, leading him to be cuffed to the table. They sat in metal chairs side by side, seated next to a metal table, red solo-cups filled with water sat on the table, one for each of them.

Had they talked truthfully, they might have not been here by now. Dragged away from the room(though Midoriya walked there hesitantly, Bakugo wouldn't stop screaming) and towards the elevator to go to the floor under them. Where they were taken down the hallways of investigation rooms.

They hadn't said a word to them when they were locked in the room, only speaking to themselves. It was unusual for the rivals to suddenly pair up together like this.

Aizawa could only wonder, what would his top students be hiding to their sensei, to heros non the less?

675 words
11:00pm 
7 Jun