𝕄

(𝒀 /𝑵) 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"Hah, I hate when these heros underestimate people, ya get it?"

—GAS CLOUDED YOUR VISION, you could tell you weren't getting out of this one. Though, you could only wonder what was going to happen to you. It all balances on who rules this society so far, but last time you checked it was All Might.. yet you never seemed to trust that he was going to go far on as a hero.

At the back of your head you can still recall the news' talk of the town. All Might, top hero, saved innocent civilians in a bank! Found drug heist and put them away forever! Yet, how come so long ago, when you were so young you can only see him as a ill, tall man. You remember one time, he was fighting SS class villain, blowing blow after blow. His strong muscles tore through the villain, that had soon became unconscious in defeat.

Everyone cheered, why was everyone cheering? All Might looked at the group of citizens with his horrifying smile and helped the villain into custody, jumping away not a second after. You knew something was wrong. Day after day, the gleam in his eyes slowly paled, and his blows showed strain.

Why wasn't anyone else noticing it? Even his best-was-friend, who watched everything about him, even from years ago, never seemed to know how far it went. It scared him. Was everyone under a curse? Did he break out of it, how was he going to get everyone else out of it? Fufufu, how idiotic he was then.

Then you had gotten a dream, as you first called it. The rocky terrain of fallen buildings surrounded you as you strolled through it. Wind whipped your hair from a helicopter above, speeding through to what waited ahead. Your shoeless feet got scrapped against the rubble, and it hurt. Dreams weren't suppose to hurt, were they?

Your ears heard crashes from the direction the helicopter went, and you followed them there. Buildings parted, now there was just a large open space ahead of you. A skinny man covered in blood wore a torn hero costume, he pointed towards the camera man and said something he couldn't understand. 'Now it's your turn', no, it couldn't be as simple as that, what did he mean? A ways from that, another man covered with blood wore a torn suit and half a mask around his neck, laid unconscious on the rubble. Where was his face?

What was happening? Before you could take another step, you heard something behind you, in the air.

Your eyes widened in horror as you slowly turned, big red wings were so close to you. Hands stretched to take you away.

Oh it was so close.

Something tackled it and smashed it into a building, solid concrete tumbled down from the building, keeping a gap in it. To tilted your head towards it, squinting your eyes to focus in on the blurred figures. Is tha-

Then you awoke with a start. You took deep breaths to try and calm your self down of what you just saw. You swung your feet over your bed to go get a glass of water when you noticed, your feet still hurt.

Leaning your hand on the bed, you lifted your foot to get a better look. It was scraped with dirt and there was small cuts on it. Your eyes glossed over with tears, It was real?

- . - . - . -