—YOU AWOKE IN A UNFAMILIAR room, and to say it was different from the normal room you used to wake up to was an understatement. Saying it was just confortable was just digging the hole deeper, as what you laid in was something you couldn't even describe with words.

It had been awhile since you've slept in a unused, clean white bed, or woke up in one matter of fact. The walls that now surrounded you were a smooth baby blue color, soft for the eyes to sink in and something you wouldn't mind staying up all day to look at. White tile decorated the ground, easy to clean blood splatter and impossible to stain with chemicals. Your sheets were white, your pillow like a cloud as your head sunk in it.

You didn't move an inch, you only opened your eyes. 'Was this a test?' you thought.

'But no.. I saw him, there is no way he would have worked there... I'm finally out of that damn place.'

Finally deciding to move and try to get up, a tug formed formed around your wrists when you attempted to sit up with them. With a quick glance, you noticed that they cuffed your hands to the side of the bed.

It was nice that they didn't hold your body down, since you could still sit up using upper body strength. Sigh I'm guessing that I had been captured by the heros, and my old friend had also had kept his promise,

— Fl as h  b ac k —

"(N/N)! Kacchan! look! look! All Might took him down again! Winning again!" A green haired boy said jumping up and down to his best friends, pointing a stubby finger at the tv that had a All Might arresting another villain on it.

"Don't get too excited nerd! Just wait till that will be me! The number one hero!" A spikey blond haired boy shouted to the jumping green haired boy, flexing his nonexistent muscle.

"What about me? Kaski- don't forget you have me to go against!" You huffed to the blond haired boy, who turned to you with a sheepish grin.

"M-Me too Kacchan! We'll all try and be number one heros together! Right?"

"Psh, of course nerd- you too (N/N)! But only if you could catch up!"

Foot steps sounded out in the hallway- heading straight towards your door. You didn't care at all, but you did want to know what that person was carrying. You could have smelled it miles away, it smelled delicious, and you absolutely wanted it.

The person creaked open the door, humming out a tune. You quickly glanced down at his hands, that weren't carrying anything. He looked like a ɖօƈȶօʀ, bleach white lab coat and a scope hanged around his neck. You saw as his humming stopped, shock slowly seeping up his face that you were up, fear incasing his eyes.

Which, gave you an idea.

"Hey! Don't move or I'll kill you, just hand over the good stuff and no one gets hurt." You growled, baring your fangs, an attempt to look imitating.

The only thing the doctor did was become a stuttering mess(from pure fear), until another person came out, putting a hand on the doctor's shoulder, calming him down.

"It's not good for you to threaten people (y/n)," The man said. He started to walk over and put something on the bed stand. That 'something' was the delicious item you had smelled. He walked away and went to talk to the doctor, giving you space to grab the item. Trick? I think not.

From what you observed, the man had black hair that reached down to his shoulders, he also unusual civilian clothing on. The clothing looked plain, but the thing that stood out was his white scarf, woven carefully to withstand the most brutale strength. The tired man looked familiar, but you couldn't place a finger on it.

Grabbing the food that he put on the bed stand, you took a bite into it. 'Curry?' You thought.

Curry was your favorite food ever since you were little. Usually people would have their favorite food at least once per month, maybe twice, but you haven't had it in 12 years. You missed the extraordinary, delicious flavor of the hot food.

You dug into it with your chopsticks, taking a small bite at a time. After you took the bite, your eyes started to tear up.
Then you started digging in, bite after bite, but then movement in the doorway caught your attention.

'Why hadn't I heard it before?' You narrowed your eyes in suspicion, but then huffed and looked back down at your food. 'There wasn't just two people here, there was always three. The scent of the food must of caught my attention, leaving everything else unnoticed, damn my nose'

The lazy man finally demanded the person to come in, or.. persuaded. I noticed the person right away, After all, I couldn't forget an old friend, one that I wished to ignore. But the condition I'm in, with my hand chained to the bed, i couldn't run of to a pretty wonderland.

"H-Hey (N/N), It's b-been awi-le hasn't it?"

Soz people, I had written more but it all got deleted.
(Most likely since I used a different device)