—BAKUGO LOOKED AT MIDORIYA, a knowing look in his eyes. Midoriya's fists clenched, anger bubbling through his head as he clamped his teeth down. Their sensei's gaze pierced them, watching and analyzing every movement that was made, every change in the face.

"....C-Childhood..friend." Midoriya had finally stuttered out.

Aizawa raised a eyebrow, seeing the hesitation from his student. He knew that Bakugo and Midoriya were childhood friends, but didn't turn out well. But now three of them? Something was bound to have happend.

"For gods sake deku, if you don't explain more-he's going to make us go in a shitty investigation room!" Bakugo angrily whisper-shouted to the green haired teen, his hand curling away from (Y/N).

Aizawa sighed at their bickering, knowing that they were going to be investigated anyway.

Midoriya's nerves only grew bigger, Aizawa-sensei probably guessed that one of them might have some details that were never shared. His face suddenly twisted with determination, his fists no longer clenched down, I can do this!

- . - . - . -

—NEZU STROLLED THROUGH THE hallways of UA, empty as classes were now in session. His special-made leather shoes clacking against the ground as his paws fixed his tie, not a stutter in his step for multitasking.

He lead down the hallway to the one and only, Recovery Girls office. It was moments before when he had been called for a private talk in her office. (Plz no dirty minded people)

The first thing he had guessed was that it had something to do with the new boy- (Y/N) (L/N). The boy seemed to have a past with the two most popular students in the school, Bakugo Katsuki and Midoriya Izuku. Nezu had himself memorize their files, his animal specs were telling him that something would bound to happen in the future. He understood now, but still knows something is to happen soon...

Knock     knock

"Enter!"

Nezu walked through the door and shut it behind him with a noticeable click. His tail twitching with anticipation, what wonderful news could his friend have this time? He sat down on a empty white bed and waited for Recovery Girl to be done with her project on another patient, who Nezu identified as a class 2-B student.

"Take better care of yourself! You kids are making me age faster.." she mumbled the last bit. Then she turned to Nezu.

"You must guess already why your here?- yes, it's somewhat about the new kid." She cracked a smile, knowing Nezus quirk was spinning around right now with questions.

"Lucky guess," Nezu jumped off the bed and went to hot some water in the heater near RG's small desk space, "let's have some tea, shall we?"

"Oh Nezu..you might want to wait for that.. you've heard of the Jikken le?"

Crack

Oh the tea has been spilled. Nezu held a horrified face, two expensive tea cups had broken when he dropped them. His tail drooped as he slowly moved over to sit back where he was, ignoring the floor.

"Haven't I've told you that's a touchy subject- oh dear, still about the boy? He's been to that place?"

"Yes, and I've known that's where you were too."

Numbered, branded into the child? Numbering them to send off, knowing the amount they have to spare? Nezu resisted the urge to scratch his own tattooed numbers. Nezu despised the thoughts of that place. His held his face in his paws, memories of his own time creeping into the back of his head, leaving the door he had chained shut only a few years ago.

"Please, lets continue so this can be over with...."