IT WAS ONLY A FEW YEAR AGO

"Fucking deku, don't you understand?! We can't go to the police about this!"

It was at the back of their middle school, only a few weeks of their first year starting there. They argued loudly in nothing but whispers, yet there was no one near that can overhear.

"B-But Kacchan! It's (Y/N) we're taking about! We c-can't just-!"

Explosions rang out of the hands of a spiky blond, anger seeping out of his figure as he viciously glared down at the smaller figure of his childhood friend. The childhood friend flinched back, but his fists clenched as he struggled to stay strong.

"He was our friend Kacchan! We can't just do this to him!"

The blond shoved his face close to the childhood friends', causing the latter to stumble back onto the ground in surprise. His harsh finger pointed into the shorter's face, his face converting into more anger.

"Was!? Was!? Don't act like he's dead, Deku!"

The childhood friend only sniffled, tears falling down his face as his hands grew white under its clenched fists. Bushes tussled in the distance, alerting the seventh graders.

"Hey, is anyone back here? It better not be the third years sucking out each other's facing again, I swear.."

The two childhood friends only glanced at each other, one tear-stained and another saddened anger, and they began their separate ways in an attempt to stay hidden to the school security guard.

- . - . -

—MIDORIYA CLENCHED HIS FISTS, looking at the gate to the middle school, where a blondie trotted away. They grew white as nails grew down at the palm, indenting it red.

His tear-stained cheeks blossomed red as anger grew at the back of his mind-not anger directed towards the blond, but at himself. His brows furrowed as he prepared to yell out to the person who grew farther and farther away. He bit his tongue at last second doubts, but he knew it had to be done.

"KACHHAN, WE CAN'T HIDE FROM THIS FOREVER!"

The blondie, Bakugo, turned around to reveal his own pink eyes, clouded with tears that fought not to fall. He scowled deeply at his childhood friend, who stayed his ground. His own hand clenched onto the strap of his sidebag, teeth clashing together not to bite back at Midoriya.

"LIFE ALWAYS CATCHES UP TO US-!"

Bakugo whipped his head back forward, tears finally slipping down his cheeks and dripping onto the dried stone ground. He stuttered forward, hesitant in the first steps but then started sprinting away, hand rubbing harshly at his dripping eyes.

"NO MATTER HOW LONG WE DON'T WANT IT TO COME-!"

Now loading. . .

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

Finish loading, wish to continue?

no □ — — yes

.
.
.

.
.
.

NOW STARTING~

real plot