𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 ;

[ 𝘽𝘼𝘿 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 ]
𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕘𝕒𝕘𝕒 | 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕕 | 𝕤𝕟𝕔𝕙 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕩

" 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓,

𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏 "

- . - . -

[Y/N] REGRETTED IT.

The moment the final bit of cupcake entered his stomach, a wave of dread washed over his body.

Atoms on atoms, the drugs that kept him in mush held hands with the poison or something, in the cupcake. They danced together as he grew the nauseating feeling of sleep. The beat of his heart monitor never stuttered in movement, not fitting how he could hear his heart pounding in his ears.

His vision was clouding over with fog that couldn't be blinked away. [Y/N] fought against his bonds, but it was useless as it was a thick quirk restricting metal latched onto the same metal driven into the floor.

His throat felt as if it was tangled with thorns of a roses'. He knew what that felt like- when he was 3, wind blew the gloves his mom had gifted him into a rose bush when he was on his way to school. Bakugo Katsuki had dared him to reach for it, the nurse at school wasn't surprised when the story was told when she looked at [Y/N]'s swollen hand.

The prickle of thorns had left indents into his skin and left a thin line of scars. [Y/N]'s skin was always a sensitive, leaving his hands calloused and rough from having worked with his hands. Now these hands tugged and pushed against the bonds that held his hands away from clawing at his throat as it swelled.

The door squealed open, but [Y/N] couldn't see who it was. Not by choice of course, but his eyes were already falling to a close as the thin squeal of door hinges punctured through the quiet air.

"Oh my my my, Chapstick was right about this working fast."

All [Y/N] could do was rest backwards, his head plopping onto his pillow as he fell unconscious into a deep sleep. The door was opened to reveal a scarred male and the female from earlier, both in hospital attire to show that they worked there. The girl clapped her hands together and squealed as she looked at [Y/N] dreamily, "He would look so much better in blood, wouldn't you agree Dabi-channn?"

"You think," he unhooked the bed and pushed to turn it around, wheeling it out the door along with the blond, stumbling past the guards that stood unnervingly still, "everyone looks good in blood," he sent her a dark glare "and what did I tell you about calling me chan, Toga?"

She giggled and skipped away to hold the outside door open to fit the bed through, cutting past staff that seemed unknowing of what was happing. They wheeled the bed out and to a unsuspecting ambulance, then folded and hauled the bed inside, shutting the doors with a slam.

"Take it away, getaway driver!"

A muffled voice responded from the front, answering.

"Yes ma'am! Absolutely not, rot and die."

The ambulance sped away, leaving the unsuspecting hospital unaware of their patient kidnapping.

———
Sorry, I can't write like I used to anymore. But please know I'll try my best.