Chapter 2

Katie's POV
I was in the kitchen making my dad some eggs for dinner. He didn't really buy anything else. That's when I heard the front door slam.
"Katie?!"
"In here dad. I hope eggs are good"
He didnt answer and I didn't think nothin of it. I heard him walk upstairs to the bathroom. I finished his eggs and put them on a plate with a glass of milk, and set them perfectly on the table. I started to do the dishes. Dad likes things clean. So I filled up the sink with soap and water, and began to scrub the pans. I hear him upstairs slowly walking through the hallway. Weird. I finished the dishes and began to dry them. My father walked down the stairs,
"Stop."
"Huh?"
"Stop and come here." he boomed
"Ok."
"Put this on. Then finish.", he gave me a pile a clothes, what the fuck. I didn't say anything to him, just did as I was told. As I passed him he slapped my ass, I rolled my eyes, this was not really new though.
Once I was in the bathroom I looked at what he gave me. (In picture thing)
I was disgusted, what even was this? Role play?But I just put it on; I didn't want an argument.
I walked back out and I watched as he
eyed me up and down. I got this awful feeling. His eyes weren't like I've ever seen them. Hungry maybe? I just froze in a place, staring at him.
"Get back to work bitch." That got me moving.
"Y-yes sir, sorry."
"Don't be sorry just do it"
"Ok. Dinners on the tab-"
"Didn't I just tell you to do something? I can see with my eyes. Now go." I could feel his eyes watching me.
I finished drying. Then started to put the dishes away. That's when it hit me, I have to bend down to do this. And now my ass is showing. Wow, super mature dad.
He just kept watching me, every move I made. I got to the last pan and I was practically next to him. I hesitated but bent down and put the pan away. As I was about to stand up... he was directly behind me. He crouched down behind me and put his hands on my waist. And slowly moved them down my thighs. I was scared. I didn't know what to do or what was going to happen next. "Daddy?"