Chapter 3

Katie's POV
Long story short. He raped me right there on the kitchen floor. He felt me up, had his mouth all over me, and did things I didn't know were possible. When he was done, he ate his food and went to his room. I dragged myself up and cleaned his dishes and cleaned the floor because he left a mess.
I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror. I went in the bathroom, locked the door and sat in the corner with my clothes on. Im sure I looked like a mess, hair everywhere, my clothes half on. I hated myself. And my life. And my dad. So I did something that I never thought I would do again. I flicked out my switch blade and cut both my wrists, up and down my arms, and my left thigh took as a deeper target. And that made me feel worse. I took a long hot shower. I knew he would be extremely mad but I didn't care. The cuts burned as the hot water hit them. But in a way the pain felt good.
I knew I had to get out of here. I kept a set of clothes in the bathroom so put on the pair of shorts and my long sleeve flannel, I knotted the bottom of it right at my belly button. I was planning to go to my old house, well I guess it's just my brothers house now, in Tulsa, OK. I was in my daze thinking about my plan as I unlocked the door, that's when I was thrown to the ground by my hair.
"What the hell, I said 10 minute showers only."
"S-sorry"
"Bitch" he grumbled
He then punched me in the face 4 times on the right side and once on my left. He stood up, and kicked me 6 times in my ribs. I heard a crack too. But I didn't really care at that point. He stormed out and slammed the door. I slowly got up, and walked into my bedroomish thing. I packed all my stuff, which was slim to nothing, in a duffel bag and climbed out my window. I jumped to the ground. Not quite sure why I didn't go through the front door.
An hour later I was on a train to Tulsa. I don't really like trains, I mean they're  alright I suppose. It's just a long boring ride.
Once I got to Tulsa, I got off the train, last of course. When I walked off someone caught my eye. A boy, 18 or so, he had a slicked cowlick in the middle of his forehead. And I loved his Mickey Mouse shirt with the sleeves ripped off. He looked oddly familiar, but I couldn't see him clearly because his head was turned. Something made me go up to him. I made sure my hair was down in front of my face, so any bruises wouldn't scare him off. That's when I saw a goofy grin appear on his face.
"Hiya" he said
"H-hi"
"What's you name?"
"Katie. Yours?" I was pretty sure I knew though.
"My names Keith. Keith Mathews. But everyone calls me two bit." He said proudly.
"Keith, thank god" I said relieved and hugged him. He pushed me off and held me arm length away by my shoulders. He had a serious and confused face on and was searching my face. I must of looked real nervous because he's goofy grin returned. After a second, realization hit him and he pulled me into back into the hug and yelled "KATIE!!!"