Chapter 7

Dallas POV
I walked to Bucks in what felt like 2 seconds. I went straight to the bar and as soon as Buck saw me he turned around and got me a beer and a whiskey. Next thing I knew I was 3 beers and a whiskey down, and Katie was sitting next to me.
"I'll have what he's having" she said to Buck. Buck looked at her like she was crazy. "I'd like to see you try" he replied
Her shoulders slumped and I knew he just knocked her down. He gave her what she asked for and she whipped it down in like 2 gulps. His eyes practically popped out of his head. I chuckled.
She turned to me.

Katie's POV
I turned to him. "I'm sorry Dallas."
"No. Stop saying that. This wasn't your fault. He was always a bastard." He gave me a once over. "Did he even feed you. You look like a twig."
I looked down at my self. I saw my big thighs and chubby stomach. I pulled my shorts down a little bit further while I squirmed in my seat.
"Um" I said. I didn't know what to say. I mean he had food in the house I just never ate it, and when I did, I just puked it back up.
"You WHAT?!?!??!!" He screamed.
I looked up at him quickly, eyes full of confusion. Wait did I say that out loud? I saw Buck walk away quickly after Dally yelled.
"Did I say that out loud?" I asked quietly.
"Uh yeah, you did." Shit
"Let's go." he said grabbing my wrist. I gulped down my yelp before he heard. But I knew he felt the flinch I made.
"Where are we going?" I let out a shaky breath, he was holding on hard.
"Upstairs" he replied, dragging me along. Once we got upstairs we made a sharp left and my thigh hit the wall. The pain shot through me. I fell almost taking him with me. He let go and quickly picked me up.
"Put me down I'm too heavy."
"Shut up." he opened up room 7 and walked inside. He laid me on the bed. "Katie.." he started