Bio

General Information:
Name:L/N, Y/N
Date Of Birth:October 15, 1989
Age:32
Place Of Birth:Portland, Oregon 
Height:6ft4in
Weight:219
Hobbies:Working out, Piano, anime, long distance shooting
Organization:US Army, Team Rainbow, PPD SWAT
Religion:Unknown
Specialties:Unconventional warfare, foreign internal defense, direct action, counter-insurgency, special reconnaissance, counter-terrorism, information operations, counterproliferation of weapons of mass destruction, security force assistance, CBRN, physical conditioning, parachuting, prolonged medical care in austere environments, hostage rescue

Bio:
Y/N even from a very young age worked hard. He knew he needed to in order to survive out in the world. He had no one to take care of him and his sister except a drunkard of a father. Deciding to take charge, just at the age of ten he managed to pick up a small job. He mowed lawns in his neighborhood. It didn't earn much but it was enough to keep him and his sister fed with some clothes on their back. Once the two siblings turned eighteen they automatically moved out. They both managed to rent a small apartment they shared. Y/N not having any other option decided to enlist in the US Army. To his surprise he enjoyed his time in the 82nd Airborne and would fall in love with Delta Force. He was later picked up by Team Rainbow only on one condition that all the money he made from them would go to his sister. There he met a beautiful Canadian woman by the name of Tina. They instantly kicked it off. Although as the end of his time with Rainbow neared he caught her cheating. He broke up with her on the spot. He'd head back to his hometown and retire from the Army as a Master Sergeant. Y/N feeling bored decided to join his local police department. With his experience behind him they offered him a spot on the SWAT team. He took that offer. Only a year into his career he decided to adopt a kid. One caught his eye. She was shy but from what the orphanage said she was extremely kind and smart. Her name was Stella. He adopted her without question. Their bond grew tight. At the height of their relationship Y/N was called back by Rainbow. Although Stella pleaded with her father for him not to go, he really had no choice. After some talking he was able to get his daughter to come with which pleased her.