Chapter 2: Lunch Date

During the car ride, Sykkuno couldn't help but feel a sense of awkwardness. So far, no one had said a word, and at this point, he was to nervous to say anything. Eventually, Rae decided to break the silence. "So, I can't believe you voted me out in Among Us, how did you find out?" She asked. Sykkuno put his hand over his mouth and did his iconic laugh, before answering. "To be honest, I just randomly picked someone." He said, the scratch in his throat clearly audible. Rae almost asked, but decided against it, concluding that it was just from his cough. As they pulled in, Sykkuno's eyes lit up in happiness. "You remembered!" He exclaimed as he un-buckled his seatbelt. "Thomas, we have known each other since we were kids, of course I would remember!" They got out of the car, Sykkuno's eyes dashing towards the display case (Them glass boxes with pastries in em) and he sighed in sadness when he saw the prices. Rae noticed this and ran up towards him. "What's the matter?" She asked. He blushed and scratched the back of his head. "Those pastries are a little pricey." I don't think I can afford any of them." He said with sadness in his voice. "Which one do you want?" She asked. "The matcha marble pound cake." He said. Before he could question why she asked, she was already at the counter paying. "Wait, Rae!" He called out in a quiet voice. She walked back over and plopped the pastored down on a table with two seats. She giggled in a mischievous way, and signaled for him to sit down. He sat down, and, upon looking at the cake, he could help but let out a faint 'mmm'. She laughed and took a bit of her own. "Mm, this is yummy!" She said and Sykkuno nodded his head. 'Maybe it was just as false alarm.' He thought to himself. 'For now', he decided, he should stop thinking about it, and enjoy his time with Rae.

Hello! My name is Zer0, Maddox's editor! Thanks for sticking with us during this story! Comment what you thought about the chapter and what you think he can improve on! His schedule will be non existent, but he will try to get the chapters out as quickly as possible! Stay tuned

-Zer0