Chapter 7: What is this?

Rae walked past Toast, and looked at Thomas. He was in bed, flower pedals scattered around the bed, his mouth dry and stained with blood. "Thomas... what happened to you?" She said. "I'm sorry, Rae. I just couldn't help it. Your the most beautiful person I've ever met." He said. "W-what are you talking about?" She said, looking back at Imane, who looked gravely at her. "I love you, Rae. And because of it, I got Hanahaki." He said. Her eyes widened. Her pulse quickened. Her palms sweating profusely. All of a sudden, he closed his eyes. His breath stopped. Toast's eyes opened wide. He had confessed to her. (I'm adding a little thing in where when the person confesses, they die since the other person didn't confess first :p) "IMANE! CALL 911 NOW!" He shouted picking up Sykkuno and rushing him down the stairs. Imane struggled to perform basic human functions and almost dropped her phone as she frantically typed in 911 into the keypad. Rae's vision blurred. Her body went limp. Her breath hitched in her throat. She slowly lost consciousness and as she did, she had one though in her mind. "You were too late."

MY GOD IM RANKED 4 IN RAEKKUNO WHAT IS THIS! Thanks so much! Me and Zer0 started doing backflips when we realized we are ranked 54 out of 1000+ in one sided love stories! I also have a question. After the Hanahaki thing ends, do I continue the story with them dating? Or do I end it after the Hanahaki thing ends. Let me know in the comments!